Chapter 14

{Sorry if this is crappily, I have a LOT on my plate rn lol. But I still wanna do what I enjoy most. So enjoy. -Auri}

Sakusa POV

*************************************************************************************************************

The woman, who I now identified as Chloe, practically tackled me as I was in the middle of a rather enjoyable conversation with Atsumu.

This fucking bitch wouldn't leave me alone. I hadn't seen her for two days and I was really hoping I wouldn't see her again. EVER.

I watched in dismay as Atsumu awkwardly dismissed himself.

When Chloe rudely shooed Atsumu away was the last straw.

I shoved her off roughly and she stumbled in shock.

"What the hell, babe?" Her shrill voice rang out.

"Do NOT call me that," I sneered and motioned for a guard to come over.

"K-Kiyoomi, what are you doing," She looked at the approaching guard nervously, "I-I didn't mean to annoy you." Her whiny voice just ticked me off further.

"Pacify her," I waved my hand in her direction met her desperate eyes with a stone gold gaze, and added, "She's getting on my nerves." (AYOO, WHERE ARE MY MELANIE MARTINEZ FANS??)

She gasped as the guard grabbed her roughly and dragged her away. At this point, nearly everyone currently in the studio was paying attention to the commotion as Chloe screamed at me.

"What's going on, Sakusa-San?" Tendou asked cautiously as he and Ushijima arrived by my side.

"She was annoying me." I said with an impassive look on my face, "So, I asked for her removal."

He flinched slightly at the coldness in my voice and Ushijima placed a hand on his shoulder, "Chloe, that's her name, has been practically stalking Sakusa-San since he arrived in Paris. She has crossed many lines. Don't feel empathy for her. Her karma is long overdue." Tendou nodded softly in understanding and I noticed that Atsumu was not with them.

"Where is Atsumu?" I asked finally looking at the two of them.

Tendou blinked and looked around, as if he had just realized as well that Atsumu wasn't with us, "I don't kn- Oh, he said he wanted to go on a walk a little bit ago."

"It's dark in an hour though," I commented, "Did he say where?"

Tendou shook his head and I took out my phone and dialed his number.

The phone rang but no one picked up. I called him two more times before Tendou reminded me, "His phone is back in his room..."

He looked nervous and I quickly turned and ran to the elevator. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but a pretty boy in a popular city after dark isn't a good combination.

I could hear Ushijima and Tendou call after me as the doors slid closed. I ignored them and tapped my feet impatiently as I waited for the elevator to arrive at the lobby.

When it did, I rushed out and quickly exited the building.

I must've surprised the guard --who was short and had fluffy orange hair-- because he squeaked and quickly greeted me "M-Monsieur! M-may I help you?" He looked incredibly nervous but I paid no mind to it.

"Have you seen Atsumu?" I interrogated him.

"W-who?" He stuttered.

"The model, he has a blonde undercut?" I glared at him and his eyes lit up in recognition.