Chapter 6

Sakusa POV

*************************************************************************************************************

I was peacefully reading while occasionally glancing out to the view from the penthouse. It was a lovely view. Atsumu had slept through all of the morning and past the afternoon. It was evening now and the Sun was getting closer to the horizon. He really was tired. I had to carry him from my office to the car, and all the way up to the building. Not that I'm complaining. After all, Ushijima offered to carry him but I told him to go with Atsumu's manager, Tednou, to collect a few belongings. I wasn't going to admit it, but I wanted to carry him. He looked so peaceful and calm. So much unlike the Atsumu I saw modeling and the one in my office. I liked this version of him as much as I liked the other ones.

When I turned the page of my book, I heard a voice behind me whisper, "Boo."

I whipped around and saw Atsumu giggling. It was adorable, not going to lie. My gaze drifted from his laughing face to his body. Again. What is up with me and staring at everything but his face?

But this time I had an excuse, I wanted to see how the clothes I chose fit.

They were better than amazing. They fit snugly on his body and really defined his shape. If it was possible, it made him even sexier.

The way the shirt defined every little dip and line on his chest turned me on a bit. My mouth turned dry and I resisted the urge to lick my lips. He was just so hot, without even trying.

"I see you figured out how to put on clothing," I said, coldly, trying to keep my mind from thinking anything lewd, "Good boy."

"Yeah well I've been doing it for over five years," He said, leaning on the back of the couch by my head, "When's Tendou getting back?"

It took me a few moments, AGAIN, to remember who Tendou was, "Soon, be patient," I rolled my eyes in exasperation.

"Ughhhhh," He groaned and slid to the floor. I craned my head back to see him, limbs splayed out like a snow angel and his hair forming a halo.

He really did look hot-

The opening of the door scared off any thoughts I was about to have. I was half grateful, half pissed that I couldn't admire him more. Weird.

"Is Atsumu awake?" his manager, Tendou, called from the entryway. Hearing his voice, Atsumu jumped up and rushed out of the room. I was kind of jealous he was that eager to see that red-haired bastard.

I know I shouldn't call him a bastard because he was actually very pleasant to discuss business with, but he always has Atsumu's undivided attention.

I scowled and closed my book rather aggressively.

"Tendouuuu," I heard Atsumu whine and I gritted my teeth, "Where've you beeeeen."

"Tsumu, you know I went to get your very few belongings." Oh, they're using nicknames now. Fun.

"Tendou," I said, rising from the couch and walking towards their voices. They were still in the entrance area, "We'll start modeling at 6 AM tomorrow."

He nodded and Atsumu pouted, "Isn't that too early Sakusa-Kun??"

"No."

Hearing my name come out of his mouth felt weird. Like, it wasn't right. I wondered why.

*******************************************************************************************

What's a song you listen to without shame but would never EVER let your parents hear?

Ok, hear me out, E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE by Corpse husband and Savage Ga$p. I ju. . . I just can't explain ok?! Ik I'm not okay-