Chapter 17

{Bonsoir, mes amies <3. Today, I made a turkey in French. Quite a lovely—and much-needed— break. Now I'm finally off for a week-long break before going back to school and seeing my grade for a 100-point PSA. Yay. But, I'm finally happy to be able to publish the next part of the story, I wasn't able to write for soooo long. Feels good to use my ***imagination***}

Atsumu POV

*************************************************************************************************************

I shivered at the cold look Om-SAKUSA-SAN, gave me when he closed the door. But for some unknown reason, it excited me.

I wonder if he gets rough when he's mad. The edges of my mouth curled up into a smile when I thought about how hot he would look angry.

Just then my phone pinged and I flopped on the bed again as I read the text.

Messages:

AlienBitch: Oi. Why'd you hang up on me- T^T

YaLikeJazz?: Sorry, Samu showed up outta the blue

AlienBitch: All the way from Germany?! Damn

YaLikeJazz?: fr, anyway, what were you talking about again?

AlienBitch: OMG YES. So you know how Iwa-chan proposed to me the other day??

YaLikeJazz?: ya why?

AlienBitch: RIGHT, so yesterday he took me out on a surprise outing and it was to buy promise rings for each other—

AlienBitch: I LITERALLY WANNA MARRY THIS MAN RN

YaLikeJazz?: Chill babe, I wanna be there to see it too ;)

AlienBitch: Fineee, anyway, you'll be my best man, I promise~

YaLikeJazz?: Better keep that promise.

YaLikeJazz?: Oh hold, on, I think Omi-Kun is coming back gtg.

YaLikeJazz?: Wait, I mean Sakusa-san-

AlienBitch: Simp

YaLikeJazz?: ...stfu- "IwA-cHaN"

AlienBitch: ...Don't you need to leave?

YaLikeJazz?: Lol, Ily, byeee

AlienBitch: love ya too <3

The moment I finished reading the text, the bedroom door flew open and Sakusa stood, fuming, in the doorway.

"Oh, wassup, Sakusa-san," I stood up to place my phone on the charger on the nightstand. His eyebrow twitched and I started to wonder if this was a bad decision.

"Do not call me that." He started to advance towards me and I took a step back hesitantly. Of course, the bed was behind me and I fell backward onto it.

As he came closer, I struggled to pull myself up. But I failed.

As he towered over me, I gulped, realizing that I keep making horrible calls.

"Atsumu Miya," He grabbed my hands and them above my head as he leaned over me and whispered in my ear, "Do you know what you do to me?"

I made a small noise that had no actual meaning behind it other than a sound of terror.

"Well," He cupped my face with his unoccupied hand, "You make me insane."

With that, he leaned down and kissed me. Not on the cheek, not on the forehead (which would have been odd), just directly on the lips.