Chapter 15

{This chapter is like, such a mess, sorry. I was guilt-writing lmao. I also have like, 20 million assignments due in the next month. Yay me. Anywho, please enjoy -Auri}

Atsumu POV

*************************************************************************************************************

I woke up with a pounding headache and a warm feeling next to me. I groaned and curled into a ball, clutching whatever warm thing was beside me. Since I had just woken up, I was still groggy and didn't question why I was sleeping next to something.

At least, I didn't question it until a few moments later.

The thing moved and sat up, I supposed, then I felt a warm hand in my hair.

"Are you awake, Atsumu?" Omi-Kun's voice sounded from the object. I scrambled up in shock and gaped at the man next to me.

"I-I I'm so sorry!" I touched my head to the blankets in an apologetic bow, "I didn't mean to trouble you!"

"It's fine," Omi patted my head and he slipped out of bed, when he did, I finally grasped what had happened last. At least, from what I could make of the garbled and blurry mess of my memory.

"O-oh my god," I gasped, "Did I-" I hesitated, embarrassed, "did I do...anything?" I finished in a softer voice.

Omi blinked and then the look of realization passed over his features, "Mon Dieu, no, goodness." He chuckled softly and I felt the butterflies in my stomach increase, "But I did learn that you get clingy when your drunk."

I ducked my head shyly, but when I did, the pain stabbing headache returned tenfold. What a horrible reminder of my hangover. I clutched my head in pain and rolled off the bed.

"Atsumu!" Omi said concerned, as he knelt down to help me up, "Why in the world would you fall off the bed?"

"Headache..." I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh. Right, hold on," He jumped up and pulled open a drawer in the nightstand, he rummaged through it for a while and then pulled out a bottle of painkillers.

"Here," He handed me one, along with the cup from the nightstand, "Sorry that the water's warm. It's the closest source here."

"I-It's fine," I stuttered as I took the glass and pill from him. His fingers brushed against mine lightly and fireworks erupted in my chest. I quickly swallowed the pill with a gulp of water, attempting to hide the faltering breathing I had started to do.

"There are some clothes in the closet you can wear," Omi said rising from the kneeling position he was in, "I'm going to go make some soup for you."

I nodded meekly as I avoided eye contact. I stared at the floor long even after Omi left the room and closed the door with a click.

I couldn't get rid of this warm feeling in my chest, it was so strong, it nearly overpowered the headache.

I reminded myself that I shouldn't feel this way toward Omi, we were just business partners after all. But I couldn't help but feel attracted to him.

I shook my head and reminded myself that he probably has a girlfriend, or whoever that red-headed female was at the studio.

I decided I should take a shower, considering that I felt all icky and I was at a bar filled with people last night.

So, I stumbled unceremoniously into the shower and sat on the floor as the warm water ran over my nude body. I think I had nearly fallen asleep because it was so comfortable. I finally gathered enough motivation to begin washing. As I did, I realized that Omi fell asleep with me last night, I cannot even begin to fathom how uncomfortable he must've been. Seeing as I was probably very dirty in his eyes and I was drunk too. If I had mysophobia, there would be nothing more unappealing than that.