Chapter 13

{ I am SO SORRY that I wasn't able to upload for such a long time. I had a lot going on with school. Soooo many tests and projects. Anyway, I'm here now so please, enjoy.}

Atsumu POV

*************************************************************************************************************

Ok, so Tendou and I may have gotten lost. BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT. Why is this house so damn big?

Anyway, the only reason we left the kitchen is that I left my phone in my room and I was positive I could find my way there before Omi-Kun came back. I was wrong, clearly.

And thank god Tendou refused to let me go alone because I would have felt super anxious being lost by myself.

At the moment, we were wandering around a somewhat familiar hall I thought we went through five minutes ago.

". . .Atsumu-" Tendou sighed as we walked past a painting that I know I saw not three minutes ago, "Can you just accept that we're lost?"

I huffed and slumped to the floor against a wall covered in paintings of snowy mountains, green prairies, and emerald forests, "Fine whatever, maybe we are lost."

"I'll just call Sakusa-san," Tendou ran his fingers through his hair which, surprisingly, wasn't styled up today.

". . . Fine," I mumbled and traced my finger on the pattern of the grey and white carpet we (well, Tendou) stood on. I was sitting on it, technically, but whatever.

Omi-kun didn't pick up at first, I gathered that from the frustrated look and Tendou jabbing at his phone again. After he called again, Omi must've finally decided to pick up because Tendou started talking to him. I tuned out the conversation and started thinking about how I haven't talked to Oikawa in a whole day. Amazing.

Tendou ended the call and sat on the floor with me. A few minutes later, I heard the sound of pattering feet coming down the hallway.

I quickly glanced up and saw Omi jogging towards us, "OMI-KUN!" I jumped up excitedly and hugged him, "MY SAVIOR!! Oh, I thought I was going to dieeee!" I grasped his arm and looked at him with puppy eyes, "Can I get a piggyback ride back?" As soon as the words left my mouth I remembered his mysophobia. By then it was too late to take it back but to my surprise, he agreed.

"Fine, but that's it," he said.

"Hooray!" I said and he bent his knees to allow me to climb on. Once I got situated I added in, "Oh, I left my phone in my room, can we go back and get it?"

He glared at me in disbelief, "Ooooookay that's a no then?" He responded with nothing and just started walking.

Tendou, quietly observing us the whole time, suddenly spoke, "Wow, when did you two get on such good terms?" He joked.

"I could say the same about you and Ushijima," I responded with a sickly sweet grin and he blushed. I heard Omi chuckle and I gasped, Oh my god, did I just make THE Sakusa Kiyoomi laugh?!"

He craned his neck back to glare at me again and I chuckled, "Are you sure we can't go get my phone?"

"Absolutely not," Omi-Kun grunted and shifted my weight on his back.

"Hmph," I frowned, "What If I get in trouble and I can't call you?"

"Not gonna happen," (Foreshadowing???;-;) Tendou rolled his eyes and Omi nodded.

"Well, it could."

"Not." Tendou and Omi responded at the same time and I groaned.

"When did YOU two get on such good terms is the real question," I mumbled and Tendou laughed.

After a few minutes, we finally made it to the front entrance, without my phone :(. We all loaded into the car Ushijima had pulled up to the front gate, surprisingly, Omi sat in the back with me and Tendou sat up front with Ushijima.

The ride was mostly silent as we drove back to the studio we were at yesterday.

When we arrived we went back up to the second floor and the day continued much like it did the day before.

The only real change happened during the evening. We were taking a break and I was talking with Omi about how I really liked his designs.

Suddenly, the doors to the steps burst open and a woman rushed in.

She had red hair, so she couldn't have been Madeleine unless Madeleine had a mental breakdown and dyed her hair. But I highly doubted that.

The woman rushed towards Omi and he took a step back as she flung herself at him. Now that she was closer, I could see that she was definitely NOT Madeleine. Madeleine had the sort of soft beauty, this woman was all sharp edges. She was weary heavy black eyeshadow and bright red lipstick. Way too much makeup. And that's coming from a model.

"KIYOOOMI~" The woman crooned in a high-pitched shrilly voice. Omi stood uncomfortably as she pecked him on the cheek, "How's it going, babe?~"

I shifted awkwardly and said, "I-I'll give you two some space then-" I looked at Omi-Kun and locked eyes for a second, however, I glanced away quickly and started to walk away.

"Oui, shoo," The woman waved her hand at me dismissively and scowled. She turned her attention back to Omi and started to croon over him again.

My heart ached and I couldn't bear to see the rest, so I quickened my pace and made my way toward Tendou.

He was in deep conversation with Ushijima so I decided to just tell him I was going on a walk. He nodded and I made my way downstairs.

I exited the building and took a breath of the cool evening air. Suddenly I felt like an ice pick had just stabbed my heart. I grabbed my chest and gasped loudly. The guard standing watch at the door looked at me questioningly and I just smiled and waved my hand in a gesture to say "I'm fine". The guard glanced at me uncertainly but eventually looked away.

I felt tears prick at my eyes and all that was on my mind was to lose myself. So I headed to the only place in the world where that's most accessible.

A bar. 

***********************************************************************************************

Well, well, well, our MC just made the worst choice in his life.

Anyhoo, how many times have you been rejected?

For me? Five. The fifth one was today actually lol. It's a shame, he was really cool. But whatever, I'll find someone EVENTUALLY.

Au revoir et à bientôt~

(Hopefully)