Chapter 3

{WOW so I have a four-day weekend and I kinda wish it would go faster. I am soo bored. But that's probably only because it's the first week of school lol -Auri}

Atsumu's POV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When the shoot ended, no one had seen a trace of the famous designer. I was a little disappointed. I mean, it was my big chance to get ahead in the kill-or-be-killed world of modeling.

Disheartened, I went back to my apartment and fell asleep still in my clothes.

I was awakened extremely early the next morning by Tendou frantically calling. I saw he had called me thirty times before that and so I quickly fumbled with my phone, eventually picking up.

"-UCKING GOD ATSUMU!" Tendou all but screeched through the speaker, "YOU FINALLY ANSWER HUH?"

I flinched and moved the phone a little further from my ear, "Yeah, sorry, what's up?"

"WHAT'S UP?! DIDN'T YOU READ MY TEXTS?!"

"Uhhh, no," I said sheepishly, "Explain?"

"HE PICKED YOU!" Tendou continued to yell extremely excitedly, "SAKUSA KIYOOMI PICKED YOU!"

I was suddenly wide awake. I pinched my arm to make sure I wasn't dreaming, "What are you sure?!"

"Of course I am," I practically heard him roll his eyes, "I'll send you a screenshot."

A few minutes later, I received the text and opened the image. It really was true.

"LETS GOOOOOO!" I shouted excitedly, before slapping my hand over my mouth, remembering I had neighbors.

"Yes, I'll pick you up in an hour," Tendou said, already in his manager mode. I groaned out loud.

"This early??"

"You have absolutely no reason to complain," Tendou scolded me, "Out of the hundreds of models he chose you. Be happy you have this chance."

"Yes, Sir!" I said sarcastically, "Alright, I'll go get dressed, see you soon."

"Bye."

Tendou was too busy to bother with long goodbyes, so I was used to his quick dismissals.

I opened my closet and suddenly felt the anxiety of picking the right things to wear. After twenty minutes of deciding on what to wear, I settled on a light tan hoodie and some black sweatpants. Not very professional but I was widely known to be rather laid back.

I finished getting ready, brushing my teeth, styling my hair, checking myself out in the mirror, and eating breakfast. I was a little too nervous for a real meal so I ate an onigiri my brother bought for me a few days ago. Or was it last week? I dunno.

I waited in front of my apartment for Tendou. I had my hood drawn up so nobody recognized me, although I did get a few . . . interesting glances from some guys who looked like ten years older than me. Gross.

At exactly the time he said he'd come, Tendou's red sports car pulled up and I climbed in.

"Did I ever tell you I think it's super ironic that you bought a red car that matches the exact shade of red your hair is?" I said, buckling up as Tendou started to drive through the city.

"Yes. You did," the redhead beside me sighed, "You tell me every single time."

"Oh whoops," I shrugged, "Guess I have a bad memory."

The rest of the ride was somewhat silent. We only talked when we needed to. I mostly enjoyed the views of the most romantic city on Earth. Paris truly is a majestic place, if you take the time to enjoy it. Eventually, we pulled up to a very expensive and fancy-looking building.

"This is the main store and where his office is located," Tendou informed me, seeing the awestruck face I had, "he told us to tell the guy up front a password of some sort. I don't know."

Tendou parked the car and got out, I followed suit and we walked up to the building. The security guard glanced us up and down, clearly scrutinizing my choice of clothing.

Tendou cleared his throat, "Uh, we are here to see Sakusa Kiyoomi?"

The guard just crossed his arms and stared, "And I'm supposed to believe that?"

"Well, shit, here we go," Tendou said, reaching into his pocket for his phone, after a minute he said, "He told me to tell you . . . what the hell? . . .Croissants taste better with chocolate???" Tendou scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you dyslexic? Or does it really say that?" He showed me the phone and it truly did say it.

The guard huffed and turned, "Follow me."

He walked briskly into the building and Tendou and I had to slightly jog to keep up. After a few moments of nearly losing our guide, we took the elevator to the top floor and stood outside a grand-looking door. The gold plate on it read 'CEO Sakusa Kiyoomi'.

I fidgeted with my hands, suddenly super anxious. Tendou had the same poker face he always had in new-ish situations. The security dude knocked on the door and a deep voice from the other side replied quickly, "Who is it? I swear to god if it's Chloe again-"

The guard cleared his throat, "No sir, it's the model and his manager."
The room was silent for a few moments before the voice spoke again, "Let the model in. I'll call for his manager later."

My fingers fiddled more aggressively with the hem of my hoodie. Tendou squeezed my hand quickly and whispered words of reassurance into my ear. I swallowed nervously and walked into the room. The door closed behind me with a soft thud. Reminding me that I was alone.

*******************************************************************************************

What is a major pet peeve of yours?

I have a lot, but one of the main things is when the kid that everyone seems to love makes class longer cuz it's fun for them. Bro, I'm trying to get in and out of school as fast as possible. You making me have more homework is NOT helping. If you need an example, I was in my math class with this kid, we'll call James. James is annoying af but no one seems to want to tell him. Mostly because he has so many friends. Anyway, my math teacher is the kind to drone ON AND ON about completely unrelated topics if they are brought up. And mon Dieu, JAMES WILL LITERALLY ASK THE MOST UNRELATED QUESTIONS BCS HE THINKS IT'S FUNNY! AND IT'S NOT. But everyone laughs along anyway.  So now, I not only had to sit through an already incredibly boring class, but now I have MORE homework cuz it took till the last five minutes for the teacher to hand out the worksheet- James you piece of burnt toast >:(

get good grades don't be a burnt toast,

-Auri

P.S. Sorry for the rant lol