Chapter 19

{Nearly finished, might add another part after this, or I might end it here. Timeskip because I'm impatient} 

Atsumu POV

*************************************************************************************************************

Timeskip: Six Months

Location: Ota, Japan (I think that's Oikawa's hometown)

"I know pronounce you married." The officiator proclaimed and the whole room cheered in thunderous applause as Hajime swept Toru into another kiss. When they broke apart, Toru threw the bouquet into the hair and even Koushi attempted to snatch it, even though he is already married.

But right before it hit the ground, Omi-Kun grabbed it and handed it to me with a twinkle in his eye and a smirk playing at his mouth under the mask.

"You know what that means, Tsumu," I teased as I glimpsed at Suna restraining Osamu over Omi's shoulder.

"Do I?" I took the bouquet from his hands and everyone cheered as the music began to play again, "Might I need a reminder?"

"Maybe when we arrive home, I'll remind you," He wiggled his eyebrows and I snickered.

"Oh, please do~"

"Atsumu. Please, with no due respect, get a room," Tsukishima groaned beside us as Yamaguchi gasped at him and apologized in his place.

I'll never understand how Yamaguchi tolerates that physical embodiment of a saltshaker.

"TSUMUUUUU," Toru called as he ran towards us in his white suit, his veil streaming behind his head, "OMG YOU CAUGHT IT?!"

"No, but Omi did~" I caught him in a hug as Omi crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes.

"I knew you were gonna get married soon," He laughed as Hajime approached us, "Also, I'm never gonna get used to not calling you 'Kawa" I admitted.

"And I'll never get used to him not calling me by my favorite nickname," Hajime teased as Toru wiped fake tears from his face.

"I knew you loved it," He said, emotionally.

"Eh, I tolerated it," Hajime shrugged and Toru rolled his eyes.

"Where's the honeymoon again?" I asked, steering the conversation away before they began making out.

"Well, we finally decided on Venice," Oikawa shrugged and Iwaizumi scoffed, "Ok, there may have been a few threats involved."

I suppressed a laugh as another guest walked up to engage in conversation with the newlyweds.

I dragged Omi-Kun outside to escape the inside air and to get a look at the dusk sky.

"Beautiful," I commented as we leaned on a railing of a bridge that spanned over a small pond out back.

"Mhm," He agreed, intertwining our hands, "But not as beautiful as you."

I blushed and turn towards him to find that he had removed his mask and leaned forward to kiss me.

It was a quick kiss but it still filled me with butterflies, "S-so when's our wedding, huh?" I joked, trying to slow my racing heart, even though we've been together for months, I still get that bubbly feeling when he kisses me.

"Hm, somewhere on the near horizon I hope," He replied, looking up at the stars.

"I hope so too," I squeezed his hand slightly, and felt content when he squeezed it back.

It's hard to believe that only a few months ago he confessed that he loved me and he didn't want that night to be a one-night stand. Then, a few days later, Madeleine found out and she was so happy. I learned why Omi-Omi was so scared of admitting his feelings and what happened to his cousin. I was shocked and absolutely furious that my Omi had to go through that. Although, if he hadn't, I probably wouldn't have met him. One choice can really shape a life.

As I look at the man next to me, the one who holds more than just my hand, I honestly can't believe I could ever be this lucky.

Now, I don't want to be all cheesy-cheesy, but lemme just say this:

I've never loved a story more than the one we're making now.