Chapter 2

{This is a rather short chapter sorry. I've been busy with school. AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST WEEK. I'm literally done with the amount of homework I already have. ;-; -Auri}

Sakusa POV

*************************************************************************************************************

Paris 2022

I was on my way to watch a pretty famous model during his shoot. I wanted to find the best person to wear my designs. I don't want some scumbag like the last guy I observed to ruin my brand.

We had pulled up and my security guard and I walked into the building. I put on a mask and gloves. To top off my disguise, I was wearing a long, but very fashionable overcoat. I simply was trying to blend in.

I don't want all the other models that are definitely going to be there trying to interrupt my focus.

In order to pick the perfect model, I need complete concentration. Otherwise, I'll miss important details.

I took a seat behind the camera crew and watched the man, I believe his name was Atsumu Miya. He went by Atsumu because his twin brother, Osamu Miya, owned a pretty big company and he didn't want to get mixed up with him. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

I watched as Atsumu posed in almost every way possible. He sure knew how to flaunt his body. He didn't seem to have any flaws. The lingerie he was modeling showed off every curve of his body. It was kind of hot. I crossed my legs.

I saw how his eyes scanned the room subtly. He was looking for me. I smirked beneath my mask. I don't need to see it a minute longer. I already knew he was going to be my model.

I left with my security guard, Ushijima Wakatoshi, at my heels.

Back in the car I sent a message to his manager. He most likely wouldn't see it for a few hours.

As we drove back to my penthouse, I couldn't get the images of Atsumu's body out of my mind. He was absolutely perfect.

***********************************************************************************************

I love SakuAstu almost as much as I love Ushiten. Idk they're like comfort ships lol.

Idk if I asked this in an earlier story, but what's your favorite season?

Personally, I like fall. But the early version of fall. At the beginning where it's warm but cool too. Also, the trees look lovely. I also absolutely love fall-scented candles. Is that weird?

-Auri