Chapter 8

{Guys help, I'm stuck in a health project with a bunch of ppl who contribute nothing- This is my luck bro- Auri}

Sakusa POV

*************************************************************************************************************

I watched Atsumu disappear behind the door of the changing room. It might sound pervy — who am I kidding of course it's gonna sound pervy — but I low-key wanted Atsumu to change in front of me. I considered that but dismissed it almost right away. I don't want to scare him off. Besides, his manager was standing right next to me, I just KNEW he'd flip out.

After a few minutes, Atsumu walked out of the changing room wearing an all-black outfit. It wasn't one of my favorites but it looked positively stunning on him.

The shirt was a loose mesh with a pleated front tucked into a pair of black, high-waisted, and somewhat loose-fitting pants.

I looked him up and down as he stood with his right hand on his hip. He was clearly waiting for me to tell him to continue. I kinda liked him in this.

"Hmm," I no longer needed to look any longer but I wanted to soak it all in for as long as I could, "We can start with this. Is that okay?" I looked at Tendou.

He nodded and I motioned for the best makeup artist I had, Yamaguchi, to come over. After telling him what I wanted to be done, he took Atsumu to his station and got to work. After a while, he finished and the impossible became possible because he looked sexier than ever before.

He then went over to the camera crew, where they had him take dozens of photos in a million different poses. I was so used to this process, having done this so many times, but there was always something new with Atsumu. I liked it. A never-ending thrill.

This cycle continued until lunch, changing room, makeup, and camera. Changing room, makeup, camera.

Eventually, I allowed Tendou and Ushijima to go get some food, as all of us were starving. I dismissed everyone for their lunch breaks and soon it was just me and Atsumu. Well, not technically, most of the people ate lunch at their "stations".

Atsumu staggered out of the changing room dramatically, "Omi-Omi," He whined, I liked this other version of the nickname as well. It caught me off guard when he called me Omi-Kun but it felt right. I did not want to be called anything else. By him at least, "I want some food and fresh aaaaair."

I sighed, "We can go to the roof while we wait for Tendou and Ushijima," I suggested and he brightened considerably.

"Yes, please, Omi-Kun!" The name makes me blush slightly, but it wasn't visible thanks to the mask I wore nearly every second. People are gross. Everything is gross. Except for Atsumu. I wouldn't mind him touching me as much.

"Follow me," I said, turning towards the stairs that led to the roof.

"The STAIRS?!" Atsumu said, standing indignantly in the doorway, "I'm too tired for that-"

"What do you want me to do? Carry you?" I said sarcastically. Atsumu smirked and I regretted asking that.

"That'll do, Omi-Kun," He said, "You can carry me."

I groaned but it was clear he won't be swayed. I walked down the few steps I had gone up and motioned for him to climb on my back.

"Aww, no bridal style?" He teased, hopping on.

I glared at him over my shoulder but all he did was smile.

I wished we had taken the elevator but I just didn't want to be in that small of a space with, no doubt, a whole bunch of people.

It took a while, but eventually we...I...made it.

Atsumu hopped down from my back and rushed towards the concrete wall that surrounded the roof. He threw his head back and closed his eyes. The small breeze ruffled his blonde hair. He looked angelic, standing there. And the annoying part is he wasn't even trying.

I took some wipes out of my pocket, wiped down a bench that was up there, and collapsed exhaustedly. Atsumu is such a brat. 

*********************************************************************************************

Ayooo, what's something exciting coming up?

Ok so I'm taking French as a foreign language and there's a trip during the summer where Madame (she has us refer to her as that, and I don't mind lol) takes around 13 students to travel across France. It costs like 4K US dollars and I'm really trying to find ways to make that cash lol. This is the kind of trip I don't want to miss so I'm willing to work like there's no tomorrow to make ends meet. My fam's barely middle class so I'm kinda on my own here.

 À bientôt~