Chapter 5

{This Is SUCH a late update, I'm so sorry. I would say that the remiss to upload was the fault of school and such but I literally just forgot I was writing something lol. So, yeah, sorry- Auri P.S. That fanart feels like something that would actually happen-}

Atsumu's POV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was so relieved when he asked me if I wanted Tendou here. Tendou just has a calming effect on me. I had known him for years, after all.

After a few minutes, Tendou walked into the room, accompanied by the serious guard we met when we arrived. Tendou bowed and introduced himself, "Nice to meet you, Sakusa-san, I'm Astumu's manager, Tendou Satori."

Sakusa nodded and Tendou sat in the seat beside me. I noticed that after hearing his name, Sakusa seemed to relax a bit. Odd. But I wasn't sure if I was seeing things or not so I didn't think about it.

Tendou and Sakusa started to discuss the business with me modeling, and I didn't mean to but I must've dozed off. For the record, I had woken up extremely early. And I barely got any sleep because I was tossing and turning, bothered by the fact that Sakusa supposedly didn't come to watch me model.

When I woke up, I was in a different room. I sat up quickly and practically rolled off the bed.

When I went running out of the door I ran into someone, "ACK I'M SORRY, I WASN'T TRYING TO ESCAPE PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" I shrieked, squeezing my eyes shut and covering my face with my arms.

"What?" I heard a familiar, deep voice ask, "What the hell are you going on about?"

I peeked through my arms and saw Sakusa standing there with an impatient look on his handsome face, "Well?"

"...A-ah, I'm sorry," I said, embarrassed, "I didn't know where I was and kinda freaked out..."

He sighed and shook his head, "It's fine," he handed me some clothes, "here get changed into some fresher clothes."

I took them hesitantly and cautiously asked, "Where's Tendou?"

"Who?" He said, looking uninterested.

"M-my manager?" I asked, "Where is he?"

"Oh him, he went to get you some things because you'll be staying here while you model for me."

"O-oh." Sakusa turned and briskly walked out of the room. Clearly, he did not want to talk with me. He closed the door and I stared at it for a few moments before looking at the clothes he gave me.

They were pretty basic, so I assumed they weren't anything designed by him. It was a black shirt with some sweatpants. These looked finer quality than mine. After dressing, I realized that they were a lot snugger than mine too—especially the shirt. The soft fabric practically outlined everything on my torso. And I mean EVERYTHING. I felt oddly self-conscious about walking out in front of Omi-Kun dressed like this. Wait, tf did I just call him?

Whatever, just don't do it again.

I tried to stretch the shirt out a little but to no avail. I sighed and gave up.

When I walked out of the bedroom, I saw it opened into a large living room. From the view coming from the massive window that was where a T.V. would have been if there was a T.V, I could see the best view of Paris I had seen. The couch was facing the window and I could see that Sakusa-Kun was reading a book.

I walked up behind him and whispered, "Boo."

****************************************************************************

WoOoOoOoOw NoT mY sLeEp DePrIvEd BuTt AcTuAlLy ReMeMbErInG To PoSt-

So proud of myself :)

what's your favorite class in school?

Mine is probably health. It sounds a little weird but the stuff they taught always lit an odd fascination in me.

Keep healthy sleep habits and don't forget the importance of food,

-Auri <3