chapter five = good morning

No one's POV

Y/n needed something to eat and her stomach was grumbling so bad. She sat up quickly when she heard Mrs Grose shout "Y/N, MILES, FLORA BREAKFAST IS READY!!!" As quick as a flash, y/n jumped out of bed, put on some clothes and ran downstairs to see Kate sat on the sofa eating a waffle "Oh good morning starshine. How'd you sleep?"                           "Good actually thanks!" Replied Y/n Mrs. Grose hands her a plate of 2 waffles and 2 pancakes "Ah! Queue laughter in 3, 2, 1-!"
Miles and Flora come running down the stairs laughing and chasing each other and throw themselves down  on the sofas, giggling to each other opposite y/n and Kate.

Y/n's POV

"Oh y/n this is my brother Miles!"
"Hello again Miles! We met last night!"
"Ohhhh I see you girl!"
"Kate not like that!"
"She was lost so I helped her out!"
"That's so sweet to help your new girlfriend out!"
I blush but hide it with my glass
"Flora she's not my girlfriend!"
"Whatever and...your not supposed to be wearing that red sweater Miles!"
"He told me to wear it Flora!"
Then I ask "who??"
Miles ignores the question and says "so...do you ride horses?"
"Well ...yeah I used to but mine and Kate's horses were sold when I was 10 and she was 23!"
"Oh well....I could teach you if you want??"
My heart was beating fast.
"You would do that??"
"Yeah- I mean...if you can handle it its pretty hard!"
"Oh is that a challenge?!?"
"...yeah! That sounds fun!"
"Okay then.....maybe I could teach you how to ride a skateboard....I've packed mine you can borrow it!"
".....okay!"
The phone rings
"Oh y/n could you get that please!" Kate says. I get up and go to answer the phone I pick it up and say "Hello?...........what?!?.......why?!?!........." I look over at Miles and see him staring at me with a worried look on his face. "Okay........I'll talk to him!" I hang up the phone but Miles leaves the room with Flora and says "go get ready for your riding lesson...."
"Okay....."
I come into the living room and Kate frowns at me "are you okay Y/n?? You look a bit anxious?" "Miles was expelled!"
"What??!!"
"Kate....that was Miles' Principal. He said he found him in the bathroom with his hands around another students' throat and they found a patch of blood on the tiles where Miles hit the students' head on the wall!"
"What!?!?! That's not like Miles!"
Flora runs into the room and hands me a tiny piece of paper "He wanted you to take this note and read it in your room before you go for your lesson..."

-time skip-
I run to my room and I open the piece of paper and I shudder at what it reads....

                 It was my Principal
                 On the phone, wasn't
                                it??....

Ohhhh my god have you got chills?!?! Cause I know I have!! Updating soon <333
-Georgia 💗