chapter fourteen= Quint...

Y/n's POV

⚠️TW: Bl00d⚠️

I walked out of the back door when Frazer wasn't looking and made my way to a swimming pool stuck in the ground. Suddenly I see a pair of long, thin legs sticking out from behind a pool-side statue. I panic and run over to see Miles lying on the floor knocked out cold. "Miles?!?! Miles wake up! Wake up!!!" I put his head on my lap. He was more pale then he had ever been, he had black-ish circles under his eyes, a cold shade of purple on his lips, his hands and clothes were wet and muddy, and he had a large, bloody cut on his forehead that made a trail of blood down his face. Then, Miles opened his eyes...they were pure bloodshot. He choked and pool water came spilling out of his mouth. He looked and sounded like he was held under water until he almost died. Miles saw me and relief made its way across his face. "Miles oh thank god! Are you okay?!?!"
Miles quivered with fear, shock and a cold breeze tickled his face making him shudder. "Y-y-yes I'm F-f-f-fine!"
"Who did this to you?"
"He did it!"
"Who?!?!"
"HIM!!!"
Miles pointed to the other side of the pool. My eyes met with a dark and shady man with long hair covering his pale face slightly, and long black robes. He put a finger to his lips signalling that Miles and I can not tell anyone about this. And in the blink of an eye....he was gone. I looked at Miles in terror. "Who is he?" I ask him. Miles shed some tears before muttering in a shaky voice ".....Quint!"

.....

Oh god this is so goooooood
Hope your enjoying so far
-Georgia 💗