chapter eighteen= I need y/n...

Miles' POV

I woke up shaking and blood was pouring from my hands, down my arm, and onto my bed sheets. "MUM!! MUUUUM!!!" Then, Kate came rushing into my room.
"Miles! Are you alright?!?! What's wrong???!!!"
"....I-I-I need y/n!.....please!"
"....okay Miles....I'll go and get her now."
Kate went to get y/n and soon enough, y/n came through my door with a cream coloured flannel and a bowl of soapy water. "Kate told me that she saw blood so....I brought a bowl." She sat on my bed with me and swiftly wiped some of the blood off of my hands. "What did you dream??" Y/n asked me. I look at her with tears in my eyes. "I saw my mum....she was being....tortured by being left inside an iron Maiden.."
"Oh....Miles I-....I'm so sorry!"
"But....I don't think it was a dream!"
"....why?"
"Because I fell backwards and.....my hands fell onto a board of nails!"
"Ouch!"
".....I-I miss my mum....so much!"
She pulled me into a hug and I softly sobbed on her shoulder.
"Hey...shhh its okay! I'm here! It's okay!"
She bandaged my hands. I couldn't help myself so...I kissed her on the lips and pulled away quickly.
".....sorry!"
"It's okay!....I liked it!"
Me and y/n started to make out-ish..........idk what we were doing but there was some tender kissing.
"I should get to bed, Miles!"
"NO...I want you to stay!"

Y/n's POV

Miles gave me puppy eyes and-.....wow! His puppy eyes are way more cute than Kates puppy eyes.
"Alright!.....I'll stay!"
I cuddled up next to Miles. Cwtching in with him in protection of anyone and anything that dares to hurt him. We both eventually fell asleep.....tomorrow was surely gonna be good......Hopefully...

Oh my god! I'm loving it!
I hope you are to!
-Georgia 💗