chapter seventeen= night.....

No one's POV

Miles finally awoke after a horrifying nightmare.

1 minute ago...

Miles' POV

I found myself sinking deeper and deeper into a lake hidden in the woods surrounding my house. Soon enough, I was under the water, struggling for air. Then I could feel someone pull me out and drag me to a rickety house with broken windows
And a sharp fence. The dark figure dragged me to, what looked like my room and locked my door. I banged on my door, demanding the figure to open my door. I suddenly looked into my bedroom mirror and saw him.....Quint. He stared back at me with his coal, black eyes and gave me a devilish grin. Quint pointed to a red door that stood up tall in the middle of my room....I froze in fear. I slowly opened the red door and saw an old-looking room and in the middle of it was....an iron Maiden (if you don't know what that is it's a human shaped metal case that they put people in to torture them and its full of spikes so you could get badly injured if you moved around too much). I saw a pair of bright, blue eyes peering out at me from the iron maiden. I fell onto the floor in fear but my hands fell onto a board of nails...(⚠️TW: bl00d⚠️)
With blood pouring out of my hands the iron maiden opens up and a waterfall of blood came spilling out of the metal case to reveal....my mum. She reached her blood-covered arm out towards me and yelled my name. "MILES HELP ME!" I cried at the sight of my mother....that was when I woke up. Breathing heavily, I went to wipe my face but that's when I saw the blood.....was it a dream??

Suspense, my foot!!! Hope your enjoying so far <333
-Georgia 💗