chapter twenty-three= Jealous?...

Kates POV

I walked into Miles' room to see him and my cousin.....KISSING!!! This wasn't good! I gasped and they turned towards me once they saw me both of their eyes widened. I walked out of the room and I could hear y/n calling after me. She ran out of Miles' room "Kate! Wait! Please!"

Miles' POV

After y/n left my room I felt the pain again but this time it was so painful I fell to my knees with my hand tightly on my stomach. "Ah! Stop!......STOP!!!"
It stopped after a good minute or two.
I'm gonna die soon.

Y/n's POV

I called after my cousin until I grabbed her shoulder and made her face me. "What's up with you?!?"
"I walked in on you and Miles...Kissing!"
"What? Are you jealous?!?"
"What!?! No! It's just.....it kind of bugs me!"
"Why???"
"I don't know it just-....bugs me!"
"Kate! I love you! But-....you don't need to be jealous!...I'll still love you no matter what!"
"Thanks y/n!"
Kate and I shared a warm, cozy hug until Miles came down into the living room. "I'm gonna go for a walk!" Miles told us, holding his stomach.
"Oh okay Miles! Hey! I'll let you go into town if you want! I'll open the gate!"
"Oh-...uhhh okay!"

-time skip-
Miles is in town

Miles' POV

I was taking a short cut through an alleyway and it was totally empty. I was walking down the alley when I saw my worst enemy from my boarding school approaching me. Jason Ives. He was the one who got me expelled! "Well, well, well. If it isn't the freak!" Said Jason with his smug face. "Well, well, well....if it isn't the guy who didn't hit pub3rtY until he was 17!" I replied with a smirk.
"Ha!...your gonna regret that!"
"Oh really?!?! How??"
"....get him!"
Then two people from Jason's mini gang of about 3 other people grabbed my arms and held me on the spot. They forced me to my knees and the third person in Jason's gang grabbed my hair and lifted up my head up to make me look at Jason. "......that's how!"
"...y-you practice these lines in front of a m-mirror?" I reply in a scared stutter. "Mmmm no! But I practise this on my little sister!" Then BAM!! Jason punched me in the face which made my nose bleed almost immediately.
⚠️TW⚠️ Vi0lence....Jason then punched me in the stomach and made me cough up blood....I was weak! He rapped his hand around my throat and lifted me up off of the ground....strangling me.
"...hm-...p-p-please! Stop! Please!"
He drops me and I fall to the floor. With a red ring around my neck, I looked up at Jason and he looked down and walked around me. My phone fell out of my pocket and I reached for it but Jason kicked it away before I could grab it and put his heavy weighted foot on my back. He took his foot off, kicked me in the stomach, and put his foot back on my back. "Your weak, Fairchild!....weak! I thought you were pretty dangerous....what? Have you met a pretty girl and she's softened your soul?...Awww Fairchild Freak has a girlfriend!"
"Like you have one!" I spat out, sarcastically. He turned me over onto my back with his foot and pushed all of his weight onto my chest. Now he made it hard for me to breath. "....you're nothing!....no one...Will ever...love you! No wonder you haven't got any friends!". I was mad. I grabbed a pocket knife out of my back pocket and threw it at Jason. ⚠️TW : Bl00d⚠️ and the knife went straight through Jason's eye! Blood splattered onto my face, hands, and clothes as his, now, dead body fell to the floor. His friends immediately ran away. I pulled myself towards my phone....I needed y/n....quick! I almost reached my phone but with my eyesight going blurry, I passed out...now no one knew where I was...

-time skip-
5 minutes later

Miles' POV

I heard a women gasp and I felt her check my pulse and heard her say "Hello 911! You gotta hurry! I've found a young boy about 15, 16? He's been hurt real bad!....there is someone else with us.....he's got uhhh...a knife in his eye! ....okay please hurry thank you..........okay. If you can hear me. Hang on! Okay! An ambulance is coming!" I opened my eyes but my eyesight was misty. Then again, I blacked out.

Oh goooooood! Hope you're enjoying so far
-Georgia 💗