chapter twenty-two= He's dead!

Y/n's POV

⚠️TW: bl00d⚠️
I woke up to the wind blowing a dead bird into my room. It's carcus lay on the hardwood floor. A thunder clap belted its angry melody and made me jump. I turned over to look at my clock and it was 3:30 am. The bruised sky scared me slightly. I hated night time! I turned over the other side and saw Miles sleeping next to me and someone was watching us on the other side of the bed....Quint!
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?" I yell as Quint stares at me with a blank expression.
"......I want...freedom!"
"What are you talking about?!?!"
"Don't play play dumb, y/n!"
"Miles wake up.....WAKE UP!"
I shake Miles' shoulder with his back to me. "He can't hear you!"
"Why??"
"........He's dead!"
Panicking, I turn Miles over to face me (⚠️TW⚠️) and saw a dagger in his neck with blood running over him and the bed. His dead, doe eyes stared back at me. I screamed and cried so loud. "NO NO NOOOO!!!"

I woke up....it was a dream! More like....a nightmare. I called out "MILES!! MIIIIILES!!!!! ANYONE?!?!?!?!" Miles rushed into my room and immediately comforted me. "Hey! It's okay! Shhhh! It's gonna be okay!" The sound of Miles' voice calmed me down slightly....now I was the one who was crying...not Miles.
"What happened??"
"I-I-I had a dream....that y-you were d-dead! And I lost you...f-f-forever!"
"Oh..y/n! Come here!"
He pulled me into a warm embrace and I loved every second of it. I didn't want him to go so I said to him "Miles?"
"Hmm?"
"Can you stay in here with me??"
"....of course."
He cuddled down in my bed and we soon fell asleep.....we were safe....I think!

-time skip-
3 days later
Frazer went back home and now me and Miles are still hiding our relationship.

Miles' POV

I felt an immense pain in my stomach. This morning and I-....I think the day is on its way....I'm gonna die soon!
Y/n came into my room and I tried to hide my pain. "Hey, bubba!"
"Hey!"
"How are you, y/n?"
"Good, Miles, you?"
"Not too bad!"
I kissed y/n on the lips and gave her a hug.
"Do you miss Frazer??"
"Kind of!"
"Awwww my bubba!"
"Shut up!" She playfully punched my shoulder and kissed me passionately. We stayed there for about 10 whole seconds until we heard a gasp coming from my bedroom entrance. We broke apart the kiss to see Kate staring at us....I think she saw our kiss. This isn't good!

And I oop!
-Georgia 💗