chapter twenty= voices...

No one's POV

"TELL HER THEN!!!" Miles demanded, still holding the bottle on Frazers throat.
"NO! LET ME GO YOU PSYCHOPATH!!"
"Yeah......that's what I am..."
Miles then gave Frazer a psychopath smile.
"Y/n was right....you ARE psychotic!"

Y/n's POV
3 minutes had passed so I decided to go and look for Miles. Then when I came past Frazers room. In the crack of the door I saw Miles holding a broken bottle on Frazers throat. I rushed into the room and commanded "MILES STOP!!!"

Miles' POV

I heard y/n's voice and realised that he was gonna kill Frazer. The feeling came into my brain....but....a stronger infection. My eyes went from a chocolate brown to a somber grey colour I turned around and yelled at y/n. "Y/N GET THE F**K OUT!!!" my eyes changed back and saw y/n looking terrified. I looked back at Frazer and heard voices in my head.

"Kill him, Miles...

"He was gonna hurt y/n's feelings!"

"Do it.....DO IT!!!!"

No one's POV

Miles dropped the bottle and drew back in fear, staring at the floor "I'm sorry.......I thought you were gonna hurt y/n's feelings!"
"What?? No! I've been y/ns friend for 10 years! I said 8 years on the phone! I was talking about my other "friend", Angela I was pretending to be her friend for 8 years and it was a nightmare!" Frazer walked out of the room relieved. Miles drew back even further until his back hit the wall and fell onto the floor against the wall.
Then voices came again...

"You....are weak!"

"Give up....Miles"

".......You're dying!"

Miles suddenly snapped back to reality and saw y/n walking slowly towards him. "Miles....look at me!" She kneeled down opposite a shaken Miles as his eyes paced at lightning speed. She took his bandaged hands from last night and held them tight. "Y/n.....th-that- that hurts!" Y/n realised she was holding his hands too hard on his bandages. "Oh- I'm so sorry! Miles.....what happened?? You zoned out!"
"I-I-I.....I....heard......v-v-voices!"
"Voices??"
"Y-yeah!....in my head.....s-s-speaking to me!"
"Okay and....why did you hear these.....voices?"
"They usually come to me when I'm angry.....or sad........and.....they tell me to do things.....b-b-bad things.....v-very bad things, y/n....and sometimes......they......take control of me!"
"What do you mean by that?"
"....I-I feel him.....everywhere!....and-......I can't stop him."
"Is this.......Quint??"
Miles silently sobs and nods his head. "I don't know what to do!"
Miles says, taking shaky breathes. Miles couldn't hold in his emotions anymore he let out a large, sad sniff and forced out "....I just want him to stop!" Y/n pulled Miles into a hug as his whailes were muffled in y/n's morning sweater. "Shhh its okay....I'm here Miles! Your okay...shhhh!" Y/n stroked Miles' head and he continued to whaile.

Awwww Miles! I just want to give him the biggest hug ever!
-Georgia 💗