chapter fifteen= what happened?!

Y/n's POV

After seeing Miles like this I was very fearful that something bad was going to happen to him so I held him tight in my arms. I sat him up against the poolside statue as he struggled for his breathe. "Hey! Hey! It's okay! Copy me! In...out!" He copied and calmed his breathing down slightly. "What happened??"
Miles closed his eyes and shed some tears, trying to force his words out but they just wouldn't budge. I held his cold, damp hand to let his head know that I'm here and no one could hurt him whilst I was there. He eventually said "Well....m-my friend asked me to come outside to the pool. And.....and- h-he-!"
"Hey! Take your time!"
"He....he started to yell at me about....about-....."
"About what??"
"........you!"
"What about me???"
"I-I- I don't know! He didn't say why!.....then...I started yelling back then he....he- hmm-!"
"Miles..."
I take both of his cold hands and hold them tight "Miles....you know you can talk to me!"
"He started...dunking my head in the water over....and over again! A-and he held my head under for....for-....one minute!"
"ONE MINUTE?!?! MILES YOU COULD'VE DIED!!"
"I know...I tried to tell him to stop but-!....he couldn't hear my muffled screams!"
Then I noticed....the statue that Miles was sitting against....it was a statue of an angel and on the tip of a wing was a splatter...of blood.
Miles looked to where I was looking and said "Then he....smashed my head onto the wing and um-.....left me...for dead!"

-time skip-
Inside the house

"Kate! Please hurry! Miles is hurt!" I yell to Kate. Kate saw Miles and she dropped a plate and covered her mouth in shock, smashing it on the floor. She rushed to Miles and sat him down on the sofa, wrapping a blanket around him and rubbed his arms. Flora suddenly came running in all happy but when she saw her brother and her smile faded and soon turned into a scared, concerned look. "Miles?!?!....what happened!!??" Flora attacked Miles with a hug and Frazer came in just in time. "Oh my god Miles are you okay?!?! What happened?!?!" Miles narrowed his eyes at Frazer as if he was fed up of him already. "I'll go and get some water!" Frazer runs to kitchen and soon comes back with a glass of water.

-time skip-
2 hours later.

Okay next bit is in the making
Hope your enjoying so far
-Georgia 💗