Intro

After many years of fighting evil the Winxs and specialist had decided to get married and have kids on their own, all of the children had fallen in their footsteps and they were good parents. Well that what all the older kids can say but the youngest of them all. The daughter of bloom and sky she was not like her mother or her father, she had failed at become a fairy and failed at become specialist. Her older siblings always seemed to overshadowed her, and her older cousins did the same as well. When sage had yet to get her fairy power like her older sister her mother had panic, and she couldn't become a specialist due to rules and tradition. Soon sage had found out she was a witch when she ran to show her parents they were scared of her powers, and soon everyone become scared of her leading her to be shunned when her parents were not around and hated. Sage had attended cloud tower and invited her parents to come see her during parents day or week, but they never came and it was the same old excuse. They had to save the world, or some royal business or her most favorite one her older siblings need them at their school or mission. They had always promised to make to up to her year after year but never did. Soon enough sage gave up and decided to become her now person she had dyed her hair and changed the style, she even changed her wardrobe during this process she had become friends with some other kids dealing with the same issues.

Sage " please mom it won't take that long and I can ..."

Bloom " I'm sorry sweetie but I can't come and either can your father we are busy with other matters"

Sage " but you promised mom"

Bloom " Sage we will make it up to you i and your father to busy"

Sage " yes mom" bloom soon end the call on her mother and soon looked at her friends who were sitting on her bed.

Cassandra " come on let go do some fun do you feel like a brand new makeover"

Sage " sure I was getting tried of this old look"

Hazel " then let's go girls" Sage soon left her dorm room with her friends to have some fun else where, she knew her parents were going to see her old siblings the just didn't want to see her. She didn't know why she kept on trying when they were going to push her away again and again.