Chapter 13

After some walking the older siblings finally decide to listen to their younger siblings there was still some underlying problems that hadn't been talked about yet, alastor brothers kept on asking about their mother. Which had them getting dirty look form the others who knew the whole story of their mother, either sage or one of the others were going to say something to them but didn't. They had into some challenges, and it was the younger siblings saving their older siblings.

Scott " so what happened to their mother"

Sage " that not for me to share Scott"

Sam " oh"

Jade " if we keep on this path we will get out of here"

Sara " that wonderful I can use some sunlight"

Cassandra " ......."

Brad " Sara"

Sara " oh sorry"

Cassandra " I don't care say whatever you want princess"

Jessica " maybe when we are done here we can have that talk about mom"

Cassius " fine"

Jessica " thanks"

Sage " hey we are here everyone" the group soon walked threw the tunnel and soon arrived at a arena where the head teachers were waiting, for them it seems like some of the groups had gone well and others not.

Ms griffin " you kids are finally here we have been worried about you"

Bella " well we had to stop taking control and allow our siblings to show us the right way"

Skylar " they are very amazing at their talents"

Hayden " sage and her friends are amazing"

Alastor " you guys want to talk about mom"

John " umm yes"

Alastor " fine we are talking far away no on else needs to hear of this" alastor had walked away with his siblings was everyone watched most of the kids of cloud tower, knew that alastor mother had dead.

Anna " so is everything okay with your friend and his family"

Hazel " well if you can say family issues as fine and ugly divorce good then yes everything fine"

Sage " hazel"

Nick " your friends are very interesting sage"

Sage " thank you"

Cassandra " fine you all come as well it seems like very having some emotional family conversation" the twins had walked away with their siblings leaving sage, jade, and Tobias with their families as hazel was taken away by her family.

Jade " how do you think this is going to end"

Sage " good or bad matters if their siblings will listen to them" the twins convention with their family seemed to be going well, but alastor and his breather it seemed like no such good luck.

John " we didn't know we thought .. we didn't mean to"

Alastor " I don't care what you all mean i told you all everything, that was happening and none of you listen to me and I was by her side when she dead me ... she still said she loves you all and dad even after you all walked away"

Collin " if we knew"

Alastor " if you knew what you would of come and changed, no matter what happened our brotherly bond is broken anyways"

John " we loved her"

Alastor " sure you all loved when she came to see you at school and brought you gifts, you all acted like she was not your mother and tossed her gifts away she ... still love you all and thought of you as her babies even due you didn't love her back ... she was my mom and now she gone I only have few family members left"

Hunter " you have us"

Alastor " as I know from my on I don't have any brothers or a father when I have kids of my own, I will tell them the dark truth of you all ... so back off" Alastor soon walked up the stairs leading to the boys dorm when his brother followed after him.

Sage " back off he wants you all leave him alone"

Jade " yes so leave mow"

Tobias " you will have to deal with us"

John " get out of our way this dose not involve you"

Roxana " yes it those they were the ones there for him when his mom dead and you all were gone, so all of please get read to leave the day is over"

Hunter " little bro we ... we hope to see you again" the red fountain and alfea students had left feeling horrible, they finally seen that none of them had a good relationship with their siblings or cousins. Everything was broken and might not be fixed, maybe the rumors of the school are true of witches and wizards breaking bonds with their families after finishing school here for good.