Chapter 4

It been two days since Sage arrived at cloud tower for the upcoming semester and she was already being called to ms griffin office. She was in her dark magic class when she was called out now she was walking down the hallway, trying to find out why she was called to ms griffin office anyways.

Sage " I swear this those four comedians pulled a prank and blame me, I'm going to turn them into mice again" Sage soon arrived at the headmistress office she didn't know to knock or not. She soon took a deep breath and knock on the door waiting for a reply.

Ms griffin " come in ms Sage I have been expecting you"

Sage " hello ms griffin you called me here oh hello ms faragond and mr Saladin"

Ms griffin " have a sit young lady and please close the door behind you"

Sage " is something the matter ms faragond"

Ms Griffin " yes you have been told of omega dimension right"

Sage " yes some of the most evil witches sand wizards have been placed there to never leave after the last time"

Saladin " well my dear some evil wizards and witches have escape again but we don't know, yet and they have come to seek revenge on all the worlds of magic"

Sage " that horrible but why are you all tell me the and not my parents and their friends"

Ms faragond " this time around dear it wont be so luck with fairy and sorcerer magic we also will need, witches and wizards we need cloud tower to help "

Sage " understand ma'am but why are you asking me"

Ms Griffin " you young lady are one of my many powerful students here and I know you will fright for good, and for the innocents of all the worlds here"

Sage " I see what you mean there is dark magic raising in the magical dimensions I can feel it many others can, this magic is truly evil and if not stop many lives will be lost"

Saladin " how could you tell"

Ms Griffin " young ms sage here is gift in many talent of magic of light and dark arts of witch craft, she can see stuff other cant sense or see"

Sage " I will help and I will ask some friends here to help, but you two may want to know it wont be easy"

Ms Griffin " yes some of the students here are pass the point of caring about other due to their parents, but I have a feelings some might want to help"

Sage " then if you three may excuse me I have to go asked around .... if you are going to ask no I don't know who has escaped the omega dimension and no I'm not dong this for my family respect at will be selfish of me won't it ... I'm doing to of the innocent lives that will be lost" sage soon got up from the chair and walked out of the office laving the three headmasters alone.

Ms faragond " she has been deeply hurt by her own parents, sibling, and the public"

Saladin " maybe we can ..."

Ms griffin " no old friends we can't those adults have made these mistake and now they most fix it, on their own I can say I'm tried of seeing these kids hurt by their own families and leaving to start over ... but they do find happiness in there new lives" the two other headmaster wanted to soy something but didn't they knew the students of cloud once they become graduate and adults they will leave their old lives, and start new ones.

Sage " well we have some friends that can help raven that good, but I don't think the others will be so happy when they find out who it this" sage had asked friends who were related to fairies and specialist, and asked other who were related to wizards and witches. It was easy to get the girls to agree but the boys said they will helping from behind the sense, sage couldn't blame them she knew they all had good reason to stay away.

Sage " oh come inside" there was a knocking at her door late at night and soon enough jade came walking in her room, with some wizards following behind her.

Jade " hey I was coming by your room to talk about what you had told us, and I ran into Alastor and Tobias"

Alastor " so if we help you with this many lives will be saved verse destroyed"

Sage " yes"

Tobias " that good but we all know those fairies and specialist won't accept our help"

Sage " I know that why some said they need more time to think of helping, not everyone will to forgive snd forget to save lives at the moment"

Jade " oh yes that remind us we hen we arrive at your room they all were standing outside your room, they sent your dear little crush to knock for them"

Sage " of they did I thought they wouldn't come, and hey who said I have a crush on him"

Alastor " everyone know there something going on between the two of you, and he is one of many powerful wizards here at school after his cousins"

Sage " yeah so what did they say"

Jade " we don't know they all just walked away when they say us ... sorry"

Sage " it okay they offered to help me when I need it, so we have all the help so far and maybe other will come around soon"

Tobias " let hope we can get more help or else we will all be doomed"

Sage" umm"

Jade " was it another version"

Sage " yes but I can't tell what is happening I hate this stupid version"

Alastor " don't worry we are here for you Sage and hey maybe you will finally woke up the courage to, ask the boy you love out and same for you Jade"

Jade " shut up Alastor you are in love as well"

Tobias " enough fighting don't worry Sage the others will be coming to help, soon when the time comes"

Sage " thank you guys" soon it was lights out and Sage was laying in bed she knew danger was coming, and she had to get ready to fight. She had her friends with her and she knew they will help her but some of the help that will come from cloud tower will be questioned by everyone else. She didn't want that to happen she knew she could trust these people with all her heart, but there was a special bond between her and this wizard at school that she couldn't explain.