Chapter 6

Sage " here I go now or never" sage had been called to red foundation to meet with all the other students she was waiting in the back listening to all the students complaining about working with cloud towers kids.

Ms faragond " ladies and gentlemen we have greatly asked cloud tower students to help us, and you all will show them respect"

Alfea student 1 " yes but they are all evil even their own parents don't want them home expected the one who are like them"

Alfea student 2 " yes we are better off without their help we don't need witches and wizards we have been threw this before"

Specialist 1 " why would we ask the unwanted child of magixs for help when we have the Winx club and their daughter"

Sage " well someone has to get off their high horse ... last time I remember the headmaster were in changer here not a bunch of kids" sage soon got up from her seat and made her way down the steps, getting everyone attention.

Sage " the headmaster of you school asked for help because of the omega dimension opening again, and evil witches and wizard escaping an this how you say thank you or okay"

Specialist 2 " you are princess sage the unwanted kids of king sky and queen bloom"

Scott " back off buddy she my sister I rather listen to her then you"

Saladin " enough I wont have you boys disrespecting our guest ms sage here has taken time out of her day to help us, so you all should be thankful"

Sage " it okay mr Saladin I could walk away now and ask everyone at school to stand down from helping ... but I wont because I rather save this world then have it destroyed ... so we can all be civil and some of us can act like we are not related with each other or get along well that up to you all" all the students of alfea and red foundation were looking at sage as she said that, soon enough the meeting was ending and sage was going to be introduced to elite group of specialist.

Sage " ahh come on I cant even walk"

???? " sorry about that hey you are Scott brother your name is sage right"

Sage " umm yes and you are prince Caspian"

Caspain  " yes but you can call me Caspian sage, I like what you said at the meeting hey are you going to the elite group meeting"

Sage " ummm yes"

Caspian " well it seems like we are going to get to know each other better, I will show you the way"

Sage " sure" the alfea students had left and so did sage sisters and female cousins, they said they will speak with her later on in the day.

Caspian " headmaster Saladin and proffesoer codatora I brought sage here with me"

Scott " sage"

Sage " brother dear"

Brady " so you are representing cloud tower that was shocking you, I thought they will send someone older or stronger"

Nick " hush" nick had placed his hand over brady mouth keeping him quite or mostly keeping him from making sage mad again.

Ryder " hey sage I want to say sorry about what I said when ..."

Sage " it okay we should be worried about more important thing then hurt feelings Ryder"

Thomas " I think you will do a good job sage"

Codatora " so you are able ti help us I thought they will send a teacher to help you as well"

Sage " the teacher will be here soon there are some issues that did ti be fixed at the moment"

Thomas " well until time being I want you to meet my friends from linhpea college"

Sage " hello"

???? " the name hunter, and these are my brother Collin, John, and William" 

Sage " oh yes I have heard about you all before"

Peter " oh who"

Sage " from a friend of mine named alastor you might know him"

Collin " oh you know alastor we haven't...." sage had talked with the elite groups of specialist and answered their questions

Hayden " hey sage we can mark sure you get back to school safe it dark already" sage notice that night had fallen, but before she could take her cousins offer and Portal had shown up.

Sage" huh"

???? " come on you are almost late for check in time say goodbye"

??? " hurry up and get here back here"  a hand had pulled sage into the portal as she waved goodbye to everyone, an half of the room was confused about the male and female voices that they heard. Alarms were going off in her brothers head when they heard the male voice, they didn't know she was dating someone she never mentioned having a boyfriend. Everyone soon notice and few of the specialist had shocked and hurt expressions on their face after hearing their siblings voice in so many years.