Chapter 15

Sage and jade were now leading the group of specialist since they entered the tunnel while the specialist were holding weapons ready to fight, the two witches had their magic out ready to case any spells or hex. During this time sky could see that sage had become more mature then the last time he saw her, and that she could take very good care of herself as well he had missed out in so much of her life. Sky had remembered when sage was little and scared of the dark she will come crying to him or one of her olde brothers to keep her safe, from the monsters that came at night but she was no longer like that. She walked with confidence and held her head high and she had really become her own person she was not like her mother, sisters, and brother or even him.

Tommy " we are almost there everyone a few more feet"

Ryan " are you sure Tommy last time we trust you and your sister map, they wouldn't work because of the changes"

Tommy " just trust me Ryan"

Scott " what is that awful smell"

Sage " well we have reached the end of the tunnel"

Scott " okay but what that smell anyway"

Nathan " it smells rotten"

Jade " well that will be the smell of the swap here it has been left alone for years, that is has grown mold and many other things that have made that rotten smell"

Heilia " okay so how are we going to get to the other side"

Timmy " maybe we can walk threw the swap it seems harmless"

Jade " wrong one step in that and you might get stuck"

Riven " it can't be that bad we will move threw it"

Sage " yes but if you get stuck in this and monster comes you are dinner to them"

Riven " oh okay so what you plan girls"

Jade " there are some rocks over that we can step on to across"

Sage " on more thing can everyone swim"

Everyone " yes"

Thomas " wait why ... what that loud sound"

Jade " just in case someone falls in the water here are very deep and it hard to tell what alive down there"

Sam " what there something down there"

Sage " worry about that later okay sam now come on the sooner we get over there, the sooner we find the truth we need"

Brady " fine let get going so who wants to go first"

Sage " I will" sage soon starts using the stepping stones and made her way over to the other side, she was making sure not to fall into the swapping water.

Sage " okay it good but be safe the stones are slippery" everyone soon started making their way over making sure not to fall into the swapping water, it seemed like everything was going well.

Ryan " see ladies there was nothing to worry about. Now lets us specialsit handle everything"

Jade " you are only a few years older then us hot shot, and you haven't graduated red fountain yet so you are still a rookie"

Sage " not now you two please"

Jade " sorry"

Jade " what next Tommy"

Tommy " well im get some new collections but it might take a while"

Ryan " oh come on what can happen we are fine, we shouldn't be so scared...."

Jade and sage " no" before the two witch girls could stop Ryan and his egotistical show off moment the boy had stepped on trap, everyone was looking around trying to see what was going to happen and that when they ground gave away.

Everyone " ahhh" everyone soon had fallen into a dark big hole, but soon everyone had gotten separated into many different holes soon enough sage felt like she had hit the ground.

Sage " wow that hurt"

???? " hey are you okay"

Sage " yeah im fine ... dad"

Sky " hey there sweetie are you okay" sky had helped his daughter onto her feet and made sure she was okay.

Sage " I'm good dad it seems like we have gotten separated from everyone else"

Sky " yes and I can't get into communication with the others, what about you and jade"

Sage "let me try jade" sage was able to set up a mind link with everyone quickly before she had cut it off, it was agreed to use these tunnels to get out and lead everyone to target area thanks to Timmy and Tommy work.

Sky " are you sure that you are okay"

Sage " yes im fine father"

Sky " you have changed sage"

Sage " ......."

Sky " look sage I know I have failed as father and im sorry for not being there for you"

Sage " father we use to have a great relationship when I was younger but when I became a witch, you walked away from me"

Sky " I'm sorry for that sage I knew what I did back then was horrible, and I'm sorry if you give me time I want to be a good dad"

Sage " everyone has been asking for forgiveness lately it shocking"

Sky " if you don't want to forgive me I understand"

Sage " I forgive you but like I told everyone it going to take time"

Sky " thank you sage now come on let's go find the others" Sage nod her head and soon the father and daughter duo want back to walking. When it seemed like their problems were over with they were dead wrong because, their were issues coming after them that will put everyone to the test and to see if they have truly changed.