Chapter 12

It had been twenty minutes and Sage and her friends suggestions have been completely ignored, and it was starting to make them all mad. They had been getting lost in the tunnels and when sage or one of her friends tried to speak up, they will be completely shunned. Pass a point Sage and her friends decided to stop speaking and watch everyone happen, they were done get told to be quite.

Tressa "how are we going to get out of here"

Theo " I don't know this map we have is not working p"

Sage " because the map outdated Theo"

Theo " huh"

Sage " the tunnels under the school changed ever ten years, due to the  castle being alive and it dose have to move that times"

Sara " the castle alive that weird how could you all live in this place, do you not have a sense of taste"

Jade " wow that very nice of you princess sara"

Sara " I'm sorry I didn't ..."

Jade " it okay now why don't you let us help you all out"

Tobias " we know these tunnels the best so you could either let us help, or walk into some trap"

Sam " fine we can trust you"

Sage " good now come on and please be careful where you step or touch the cave walls, the castle is very sensitive and hates when someone unknown comes into it spaces"

Scott " you are doing a good job"

Sage " umm thank you" the older kids had followed their younger family members making sure to follow the rules, they were given to them it was easy to tell the kids they once knew were no longer the same. Many years have changed of the kids that they knew, and had changed them into something better.

Alastor " we have to be careful pass this point I can sense the castle very unhappy"

John " how can you tell that"

Tobias " he has telepathic powers he has master since last year he can sense anything with a brain wave"

Colin " that amazing bro why didn't you tell us"

Alastor " because it was a need to know basis until now"

Hunter " so what are these monsters like anyways"

Jade " they are very territory over there sections and hate when other step foot in mess up the place, so don't touch anything"

Sara " you guys know a lot about this castle"

Cassandra " well when you don't go home that often you mostly stay where you are wanted, oh wait you don't know that feeling do you"

Jessica " some of you had gotten love right"

Sage " well yes there were times when we went to twins or Alastor families homes to hangout, and have a good time"

John " speaking of family how is mom Alastor is she doing well" everyone stopped walking Sage and her friends turned around and looked at the the boy.

Alastor " we can speak about mother later okay in private"

Cassius " wait you all don't know .. how could you all be so stupid and deaf"

Sage " Cassius this is none of our business so hush for Alastor and his brother sake"

Cassius " fine"

Collin " wait is mom okay we haven't heard from since you wrote that letter it sen it us and dad have been, worried about her for years now"

Jessica " yes Cassandra and Cassius how is our mother"

Cassandra " we have more important topic to deal with verse talking about private maters, we wills talk you all you later about mom understood"

Twins siblings " understood" Alastor and the twins walked ahead of everyone leaving Tobias, Sage, and Jade to look at the guests,

Jade " wow none of you know how to read a room, now come on"

Collin " do you all know what happened to our mother and their mother"

Sage " I thought they said it will be spoken later so leave it alone"

Hunter " umm okay sorry"

Ryder " what did you all do to make them all look at you like that"

Collin " it a long story"

Skylar " they are no longer those same little kids anymore they have changed"

Fiona " that good see now they have reached power and magic levels we didn't know shows, we all were bad at being family and friends"

Sage " hey are you all coming or not"

Everyone " coming"everyone soon followed after Sage as they caught up with the other kids, it seemed like something was off like someone was watching them. They couldn't tell if it was the teachers or something else none of them could get a full answer about the matter.