Chapter 9

It was the afternoon and there was someone knocking at sage door so she soon got up from the rug and opened the door to see, her siblings standing in the hallways she didn't know why they were even here. She didn't know they knew where her dorm room was because she was because they never came to see her when she was at school, and she didn't know why they are here anyways. There was something off about the whole thing.

Sage " hello"

Skylar " hey we came to see you"

Sage " okay and why did you come to see me"

Bella " we missed you and want to come see you"

Sage " we been here on magic long enough for you guys to come see me, so why are you here"

Bella " we did want to come see you and we missed you, even due we saw you yesterday"

Sage " oh so this is what I had yesterday im right"

Scott " no we are just worrying about you and want to see our baby sister"

Sam " so are you free we can have a siblings day"

Sage " fine it bene many years since we did these siblings days"

Brady " great now come on we are going to have some fun"

???? " hey sage is everything okay here"

Sage " oh hello Issac, Abel, and sparrow everything is fine"

Abel " that good Issac saw something was off and came to see everything was okay"

Sparrow " we thought they came here to start up trouble"

Scarlett " no we are her siblings"

Issac " oh so you all are real I thought the was some rumors, because until now we haven't seen you all"

Bella " there some was underling issue we had to deal with"

Issac " sure tell yourself that verse saying the whole truth, well see you around princess call us if you need help boys we are leaving" the two guys followed after Issac soon sage siblings were looking at her.

Sage " so are we going to do this thing or no" soon the sibling had left cloud tower and were now hanging out in the city together having some so called siblings bond time, but it felt like more of questioning sage time.

Scarlett " so are you dating any of those three boys or the other two we meet they seem Interesting"

Bella " yes I like the one with white hair his name is Issac right"

Sage " yes and he and his friends are cool and no im not dating"

Scott " that good you have many friend"

Sam " yes"

Sage " so what about your guys dating lives found the one yet or no"

Everyone " no"

Sage " umm"

Brady " we are learning new things about you everyday baby sis"

Sage " yeah I no longer that five years old girl I grew up and changed, and I like the new me verse the old me"

Bella " I love the new you as well but will we see the old you"

Sage " maybe I don't know"

Sam  " we are fine with whatever you choice baby sister"

Sage " thank you but I have a question will I be seeing mom and dad some time soon or no"

Scott : yes they arr worried about you"

Sage " okay that something to loom forward for, thanks for inviting me out I really miss these old events'

Brady " yeah it been so long hey we are hoping maybe we can do this again, and we can get to know you better"

Sage :" sure I will love that" sage had arrived back at cloud tower to see some girls from alfea waiting there, sage tried to avoid them but the girls had stop her.

???? " umm excuse are you sage"

Sage " yes im sage and you girls most be jade sisters"

???? " umm yes"

Sage " I thought I will run into brothers more today but no...."

???? :" how jade"

Sage " she is will why don't you go ask her"

???? " we want to but we cant it been so long since we last talk with her"

Sage " well that your problem not mine and I think jade already know you are here"

???? " how"

Jade " it has been rare to see fairies from alfea showing up here at cloud tower looking like lost puppies, so why are you here dear sisters"

???? " we want to talk and so dose mom"

Jade " goodie for me well you and tell mom to come her and speak with me verse sending you all here, now what do you all want from me"

???? " we want to say we are proud of you we learned you close the omega portal and saved the day"

Jade " yeah shocker I can do good with my magic"

Sage " wait we can do good with our magic wow I never knew"

Alastor " why is there yelling oh look alfea fairies good for us, what nexts more specialist"

Jade " look we can talk later when you brother our dear mother but for now leave me alone, like you always have been doing"

Ms Griffin " excuse me young ladies but the barrier coming soon and you all should be back ta alfea before curfew, now goodbye" soon ms griffin had snapped her fingers and she sent the girls back to alfea.

Ms griffin" fairies can be a bothersome now hurry to the dining hall dinner will be served soon, and I have some announcements to give before curfew"

Everyone " yes ma'am" soon the three kids walked into the school as ms griffin summon the barrier, soon enough the days were going to get more complicated for the kids then they thought.