Chapter 14

sage had arrived at red fountain after her brothers had called her over, saying they need her help with something. She was going to come alone but jade had tagged along after she said she had nothing to and didn't want to leave sage alone. The two girls were walking around red fountain getting some looks from the specialist.

jade " tell me why the alfea girls think red fountain guys are cute ..... they are nothing compare to the boys at our School"

sage " oh you mean sparrow"

jade " how did you know"

sage " everyone talks jade and I saw you and sparrow talking with each other last night"

jade " wait"

sage " oh come on you guys make a cute couple don't worry"

???? " sage"

sage " Thomas ... oh jade this is my cousin Thomas"

Thomas " you most be jade sage speaks highly of you and her other friends"

jade " hello it nice to meet sage cousin or one of her many cousins"

Thomas " I had been told you girls are here now come along the others are waiting"

sage " sure"

jade " he seems to be nice and better then the rest"

Thomas " oh you are speaking of my other cousins you can say I have a better relationship with sage, and so dose my sister over her own siblings"

jade " oh I understand now" soon they had reached the room where some red fountain students were waiting.

throne " sage it good to see you and your dear friend jade right"

jade " yes"

sky " hello sage"

sage " hello father"

jade " so you are sage father up and close ... hello"

sky " hello young lady"

sage " jades these are my uncles former red fountains student and now professional specialist"

the guys "hello"

jade " hi don't look now alastor brothers and dad shown up" sage and jade were now looking at their friends family and not saying anything.

Collin " hey girl we thought alastor will be with you"

John " yeah we thought al will be here with you girls and helping out"

sage " he busy with a family matter that came up yesterday"

hunter " oh"

jade " one don't call me al he hates that nickname" alastor families had looked at the girls and soon the whole mood had changed to something cold.

sage " so why have we been called here"

Colin " umm well you see there is lead towards the criminals that have escaped and we need your help"

Jade " fine but one thing don't questions about Alastor"

Everyone " sure"

Sage" good now come on we are wasting time here"

Jade " yes now come on boys the more time we waste the more likely we will leave" soon everyone was on red fountain aircraft. Sage and Jade were getting off a call with some of their friends explaining the whole mission and to come if needed.

Scott " so how have thing been going at school girls"

Jade " peachy after everyone was okay after you all had visited and it started issues"

Sage" everyone at the moment is doing their best to keep their distance from red fountain, and alfea students"

Scott " yes what happened that day was uncalled for and we are sorry it got out of hand"

Sage" it okay Scott it was not your fault may we help you hunter"

Hunter " oh you say me"

Jade " yes and you were spying and ears dropping so what do you want"

Hunter " I want say is there a chance I can have my brother back"

Sage and Jade " ....."

Scott " dude not the time or place leave me sister and her friend alone"

Jade " look there might be small chance Alastor will want to have a relationship with you, but right now leave him alone he need time to heal"

Sage " everything will take time to heal you can't think one sorry will fix everything, because after years of being neglected has shaped all of us in many ways good or bad"

Hunter " umm thank you"

Tommy " we are here everyone"

Sage " here we go" soon everyone walked off the ship Scott was keeping Alastor brother away from the girls, their father was being kept away by Thomas and throne.

Jade " this place gives me the chills"

Sage " yes this place is haunted my dark magic from the ancestral witches"

Sky " so what dose that mean"

Sage " well it means father you and everyone else here are in danger, but with one spell everything will be fixed"

Riven " what spell"

Sage " protection spell spare these hero's of the ancient cures of these lands" Sage had placed on a spell that had changed the armor of everyone.

Brady " wow nice look"

Sage " you are welcome"

Jade " the dark colors are not that bad it will keep you all safe"

Helia " thank you" soon everyone walked into the tunnels that were waiting and they will be facing danger that will be coming from everywhere. It seems like the specialist were hopeful that this mission will fix some broken ties, but it won't be that easy and the two witches will show them they are very powerful.