Chapter 1

Many years have past since the last call between Sage and her mother,and soon the calls had become limited. She rarely went home and spent most for her time at cloud tower or somewhere else in the magical world. She didn't feel in place when she was not home, because everyone gave her dirty looks and treated her horrible. Now she was getting ready to go home she along with many other kids at cloud tower didn't want to go home. For any students attending cloud tower being a witch and wizard here was seen as something bad, and most families kept away until now.

Sage " wow do I have do go home" Sage was in her dorm packing her stuff for the long vacation, she was not very cheerful about the whole thing.

???? " because you and everyone else in this school has to, because we cant keep hiding her for breaks anymore or go to sister school"

Sage " Cassuis have you gotten done packing"

Cassius " nope I don't wan to go home either I rather stay here, but no my mom is making me come home and having this big party"

Sage " I have avoid going home for three years now I want to stay like that"

Cassandra " I bet everyone going to last a few day or maybe even a week, until we all decided to go hideout somewhere"

Damine " please don't tell me you all are going home as well"

Cassandra " we have the school making us because parents are feeling bad they haven't seen us"

Jade " what about those parents days many years ago oh wait we stop doing them"

Damien " hey maybe this will be fun and nice ... we might get the respect of our parents" soon everyone started laughing at the joke made they knew that was never going to happen.

Cassius " if anything happens we can call each other and hangout"

Sage " fine" soon the guys said goodbye to sage as she waited outside the school, for her ride other kids were getting ready to leave us all. Soon enough the royal ship had landed getting everyone attention.

Squire " princess sage we are here to pick you up, your parents are waiting at home important business came up ... wait are you princess sage"

Sage " yes im here the royal symbol of my of my parents houses and planets, it been so many year people change"

Squire " oh im sorry my princess please forgive me"

Sage " sure can we leave now" after everything was packing away they soon left cloud towers the guards could tell the princess had changed over the years, soon she was back home she haven't been here in many years.

Sage " yeah im home so no one ever from cloud tower" sage walked away and into the castle she was hoping to avoid her parents, siblings, and the rest of her extend family. She was trying to get to her room quickly when she had to walk pass the garden she thought she was lucky until she saw her mother and sisters with her aunties and female cousins.

Sage " important business it looks like a tea party"

???? " sage honey" sage was about to walk away when bloom had looked back and saw her youngest child, it was to late to make a run for it she was caught.

Sage " hey mother"

Bloom " welcome home how was trip home"

Sage " it was good"

Bloom " girls come welcome home your sister"

Bella " welcome home sis"

Skylar " we have missed you'

Flora " welcome home hon"

Musa " nice hair color and style it fits you"

Stella " I love you fashion as well"

Tenca " we have grown since the last time we saw you"

Sage " yeah I have"

Ashia " you are looking well"

Bloom " hey why don't you join us for some tea and chat you father and brothers will be home later, with your uncles and other cousins" bloom had touch sage shoulder making the girl feel uncomfortable.

Sage " im tried and want to rest there was finals today and a long travel here"

Bloom " umm sure I will call you down for dinner"

Sage " sure" sage soon left the garden and went to her room, she soon looked at her old room and hated how it looked.

Sage " I say to time for a change in with new and out with the old" sage and snapped her fingers and her room changed but all her old stuff had been packed away in boxes. She soon laid on her bed she was going to be hoe for five whole weeks or longer.

Hours later

Maid " excuse me princess dinner is ready"

Sage " coming" sage was walking down the hallway heading to dinner when she heard a group of male voices, she could either hide or face them and hiding failed last time.

???? " sage"

Sage " hey Scott" her oldest brother and sibling had caught her and soon enough everyone else was looking at her, soon sky made his way over to his daughter.

Sky " welcome home kiddo im happy you are here"

Sage " sure dad"

Brady " so sis how was school at cloud towers learn any dark magic" her third oldest brother was laughing with a few of her cousins.

Sam " back off brady"

Sage " im going to dinner"

Sky "cool we are going there as well and your aunties, uncles, and cousin are joining us ... along with your grandparents"

Sage " goodie" sage had walked passed her thought not giving him another thought and soon eat the royal dining room she saw the rest of her family there, mostly during dinner sage said nothing but ate her food.

Diana " so baby cousins tell me about your life at school" everyone had stopped talking and looked at sage, she hated being in the spot light.

Sage " it good and I have friends there so everything worked out well"

Sam " that wonderful"

Bloom " you can invite your friends here that will be fun"

Sky father " more witches and wizard in this castle don't we have enough with one"

Sky " dad"

Marion " we are happy to have our granddaughter home"

Servant " oh priciness we have placed all your belongings and unpack them, the three animal cage are unharmed and your animals are waiting in your room"

Skylar " you have a pet or pets that amazing can we see them"

Sage " sure once hey get settled" Sky parents had switch the conversation to her other siblings making her cousins Diana mad no one had noticed that sage soon walked away after getting done eating her dinner. Sky parents hated her since birth but bloom parents still love her and treated her well, it had taken sky and bloom a few second to noticed that their daughter was gone.

Sage " this is goin to be a long vacation" sage soon had fallen asleep there were many other places she rather be then here, she didn't feel like she belonged her she was out of place and enjoyed being at school with her friends or witches planets.