Chapter 11

Today was the day alfea and red fountain will be attending a class at could tower and most of the kids here at school only with sage, were hoping that the alfea and red fountain students dont do anything stupid. Sage had been assigned onto a team with her own sibling and cousins it seemed like red fountain and alfea had done that in hopes of rebuilding broken sibling bonds, and it was to late for ms Griffin to fix the group anyway so everyone was stuck with each other.

Hayden " this place is very big how do you find you way around here"

Sage " it take time and years"

Hayden " oh I really like the artwork"

Sage " oh yes these are some of the paintings of the school founder, staff member past and present, and graduation years"

Ryder " this place it kinda of crepey ... owww"

Molly " hush sage is being nice and helping us"

Ryder " what it crepey im sorry"

Sage " coming from the guys who school is floating in the sky all day"

Student " hey sage"

Sage " hey"

Student 2 " good day sage"

Sage " good day to you as well"

Tobias " hey sage"

Sage " het Tobias how it everything going"

Tobias " past the point my siblings and cousin whispering behind my back, and act like I cant hear them im good"

Sage " don't worry everything will be fine it not like any fight have broken out"

Tobias " yes but don't worry it might not happen, so these are your siblings and cousins"

Everyone " hello"

Tobias " hey ... well I will be seeing you later bye for now" Tobias soon walked away and sage turn around to see her family looking at her

Sage " well come on I have more to show you all and we don't have all day to standing around" soon the major class had started and ms griffin had sent up this big arena to show how powerful witch and wizard could be for good or dark magic.

Ms griffin " students of alfea and red fountain thank you for coming to join us, today you all will be tested in dealing with the monster made by witches and wizards ... you all be sent in larger groups together and tested to see if team work can be done"

Saladin " yes my boys of red foundation today you will learn to trust the witches and wizards here, because they are the only ones who know to defeat these monsters"

Ms faragond " if any one of you attack any of these students here, there will be punishment give" the students of alfea and red fountain were not happy about this news, and soon enough ms griffin had snapped her fingers. Soon enough sage had open her eyes to see she was with her family but her friends jade, alastor, and Cassius/Cassandra, tobias were with her and their families.

Tobias " I hate it when she dose that"

Jade " well that least we are with friends but I think I have a way we ...."

Ryder " aww the sweet little witch but we will be taking control here, you all just stay in the back ground we are the heroes"

Alastor " hey hot shot didn't you hear the headmaster and headmistress's we have to work together"

John " yeah no way just because you guys save one planet doesn't mean we will truth you"

Cassandra " but we know"

Sara " we don't care what you all know we are the oldest here and we will be taking control of the work, are understood"

Sage " hey we are supposed to help you guys"

Cassius " yes so let us help you"

Hunter " yes we are older and more experienced verse all of you so juts follow us"

???? " yes Cassandra and cassis you have to listen to us that what dad said so behave yourself or else"

Cassandra " what are you going to do Annie don't make me laugh we are not sacred of you or Jessica, theo, travis, and Valeria"

Valeria " just come along or stay here we don't care" the older kids had walked away acting like they are all hight and mighty sage was not pass this point ready to start a fight but she didn't, when her sibling and cousins thought they were good they allowed Ryder and Sara to speak for them. Then allow their ego to get in the way as well which was one of their major down fall.

Jade " so what they said is true fairies are stuck up snobby, and the specialist are egotistical heroes"

Sage " this is going to be a long class not let hurry up we cant leave them alone down here, even if they are asking for some karma"

Everyone " fine" sage was the only one to get everyone to keep going she had sent a mind link to rest of the students saying if troubles showed up, they should still help the other schools. They had to take the high road or be the better person then their so called humble guests.

???? " well well why don't we make this little class fun and shows these stupid fairies and heroes, that they cant save the day all the time" trouble was coming and it was either going to make a break the peace between the three school and soon shows the alfea and red fountain students are that good as they thought over the years.