Chapter 16

Sage and sky have been walking for a while now and keeping their guard up, there was this weird feeling of the tunnels that everyone could sense. Sky was taking this time to rebuild his relationship with his daughter and wanted to start over fully with her. Sage could tell there was some awareness between her and sky that made them fall become quite, and Sage knew she had to say something to her father.

Sage " dad do you think they people will ever approve of me as their princess even due I'm a witch"

Sky " you have done enough honey to make them see you will be a good princess and maybe future queen"

Sage " father I don't want to take the throne from Scott or Bella it their birth right"

Sky " honey listen you don't have to be queen at home or domino... you will become a queen of something one day"

Sage " thank you dad"

Sky " so what is between you and that boy named Isaac your mother had told me about him, and I just want to know"

Sage " I don't know dad I want to fall in love but at the moment I don't feel like it"

Sky " whatever you heart want I will let it happen"

Sage " thank dad" sky smiled at her daughter and Sage had smiled back they soon heard voice talking and knew they were coming toward the end of the tunnel.

Sage " hey I think I hear Someone talking"

Sky " yes. I think we might be reaching the end of the tunnel, or the meeting between the tunnels"

Sage " coming how we don't see any natural light means we are not towards the end of the tunnel yet"

????? " sage"

Sage " Thomas"

Thomas " oh it good that it you and uncle sky"

Sky " hey there kid where is everyone else"

Jade " sage"

Sage " jade"

Jade " look like we found you good thomas here went ahead to see who the voice belong to and I came as backup, just in case something happened"

Thomas " from now on I will do anything you both say, because pass this point you two are keep us alive"

Jade " that good to hear but keep the ryan guy in check it not funny"

Sky " come on kids let go meet up with everyone else before something else come for us" everyone nodded their head and kept on walking and that when they reached the other group.

Tommy " okay we are all hear now"

Sage " if we keep on walking this path we will meet the area but there a different way off getting down, to the area"

Timmy " we can deal with that later when we get there"

Jade " sure" everyone soon started walking and soon a loud sound of wind hade overcome everyone ears, that when someone wanted to speak they had to yell to make sure everyone could hear them.

Hayden " where the wind coming from"

Jade " that what we tried to example there a major drop and some winds have collected in area over the years, some of them become very powerful enough to send some flying back and causing harm"

Heilia " we are almost there kids just hold on"

Sage " well we are here" everyone soon looked down to see a major drop they could even see the ground, which strikes fear in everyone.

Brody " so girls do you have any spells that will make sure we land safely or see the ground"

Jade " the spell we caused on everyone will form a protection bubble around you, so when you get closer of hitting the ground you will be protected from harm"

Hunter " why don't we climb down it will be better"

Sage " sorry hunter but now there are many monsters around here that don't like the dirty walls being touched"

Collin " what monster"

Jade " there are rumors of flying griffins who have been guardians of this land, and they are not welcoming to newcomers"

Scott " dose anything in the witch world not want to cause harm"

Jade " yes some but we are noting dealing with them, we are dealing with danger"

Sage " so see you boys down there and don't touch anything" sage soon jumped off making her father and brothers scream, she was soon followed by jade making all the guys panic. Soon enough all the guys decide to jump as well it was better then standing there and see what will happen next to them.

Sage " you all can open your eyes it okay now"

Thomas " wow that some powerful spell"

Jade " any side effects"

Tommy " just dizzy and lightheaded but I think they was from the fall"

Sage " we can stay here and rest if that makes you all feel better"

Hunter " no we are good we need to find what we had come from before it gets to late"

Jade " okay because we are here"

Ryan " what do you mean we are here I see nothing"

Sage " one second please" Sage had casted a spell and soon the clouds that were in front of them moved away fasted.

Everyone " wow" soon everyone saw a creepy looking buildings  that could strike fear into anyone and give nightmares to everyone.

Heilia " so girls do you have anyone of us getting inside"

Jade " a door will appeared but we have a time frame, so whatever we need we act fast"

Hunter " why"

Sage " because if we get stuck then we deal with ghost inside of there, and they are not friendly and if not the ghost any evil witch's and wizards who show up"

Scott " okay let's get going" everyone started walking towards the stone wall and soon a door had appeared, everyone looked at each other and soon walked into the creepy nightmare looking ruins. The specialist and guards had brought out their weapons, while Sage and Jade were getting ready to case a spell. Once they step into the lands of the ruins they were walking into deeper danger, and it was not going to be easy to get away as everyone thought.