Chapter 5

Sage had arrived at alfea after getting word from ms faragond this morning, she wanted to speak with the young lady about an important matter. So after getting the day off from her headmistress and teachers she soon made her way to alfea it didn't take long of walk, she was soon at her sisters and cousins school. Mostly the school where her mother had come and soon become famous, Sage made her way to find ms faragond office she was making sure not to run into her sisters or cousins.

Sage " hello ms faragond"

Ms faragond " thank you for coming young lady there is something I want to speak to you about"

Sage " yes ma'am"

Ms faragond " I have been told by ms griffin and your teachers that you are very powerful for your age, you can use the dragon flame in ways your sisters and mother can't ... you can even use some of your aunt powers as well

Sage " yeah I can but I no big deal my sisters,mother, and aunt will always be better then me"

Ms faragond " that not true you might reach limits that your mother can behold yet"

Sage " ....."

Ms faragond " I know you don't like talking about your mother for many reasons, but you have to know you don't have to live in her shadow you well become your own lady one day"

Sage " thank you ma'am"

Ms faragond " now come on there are some things I want to show you, that are of a important matter" Sage soon followed ms faragond to a hallway.

Ms faragond " these are all the villains your mother and aunties have defeated in when they were here"

Sage " I have heard the stories valtor, the trixs, and the wizards of the black circle so do you think they are the ones who have escaped the omega dimension"

Ms faragond " yes we believe so now come on we have to meet Saladin he has something else to address"

Sage " umm sure are we going to walk there or ..." soon ms faragond had transported her and Sage to Saladin office where he was waiting already.

Saladin " thank you for coming young lady"

Sage " I here to help sir so what do you have to tell me"

Saladin " it about your father and uncles"

Sage " okay"

Saladin " the boys were gifted students here like your brothers and cousins, but coming the simulation test you have taken at school you beat your father and brothers in sorcery skills"

Sage " this seems to be the topic of the day for me"

Saladin " you are great young lady but there is something I need to show you" Saladin soon had show Sage the old ruins of red fountain, and right she could feel the dark magic used by the trix many's years ago she was even getting flash backs.

Sage " the army of the decay was here many years ago, the trixs are powerful witches there no lying there"

Saladin " so were you able to get some of her fellow witches and wizards to help"

Sage  " yes I was but they are not comfortable working with family that much here, but they have agree for be civil towards their siblings at alfea and red fountain"

Ms faragond " thank you for doing this for us young lady"

Sage " you are welcome, now if you excuse me there are some other things I most deal with"

Ms faragond " There will be a meeting healed soon for the schools to tell the kids about everything that is happening, who are not elite squads and soon a royal meeting you will be representing your school there"

Sage " I had a feeling something like this will happen and I will try to bring my friends with me"

Saladin " thank you young lady" Sage soon transported herself out of red fountain she was walking back to school, but she soon stop walking when she saw someone standing in the path.

Sage " Issac what are you doing here"

Issac " I was waiting for you I need to have some words with you and so do by cousins, and our friends ... will there are many questions we have to ask about helping you so are you willing to answer them"

Sage " yes I'm ready to answer them"

Issac " then I'm all ears now come on let get back to school before any of those fairies or specialist find us"

Sage " okay" Sage and Issa walked back to school where her friends and other students were waiting, they also had questions about the whole matter and Sage answer them. She knew she had to getting ready for upcoming meeting and she had her team made up, and everyone else supportive from the back they were going to need all the magic they could use to be helpful. Now she was waiting to get a call from her family about her being involved in this battle when she was a witch and not like them.