A Note With Pen

********

********

Assalam O Alaikum!

With a cordial heart, I welcome everyone to my first ever writing experience in the world of literature.

I'm not a writer, I'm just a girl with a pen trying to scribble down my thoughts and share it with the world. If something in this book inspires you, please do not credit me because it all comes from Allah. If you come across a mistake, know that my alone self is to blame.

I wanna make it clear that I'm not highlighting or pinpointing any specific society or organization in my words. I'm solely inscribing it for everyone belonging to any country or religion and I'll strive to give it the best I could.

InshaAllah!

**

This book is dedicated to everyone with Golden and Pure hearts and also to those, who are wandering in the search of right path.

May Allah guide them and us.

Ameen!

**

The characters, names and plot belong corely to my imagination. If any resemblance to people, places and events in real life takes place, it'll be coincidential.

Also, no part of this book is allowed to be reproduced, distributed or transmitted via any means without my consent. Avoid Plagiarism.

Have a pleasant reading time.

Allah Hafiz!

********