01. Out Of The Blue

********

********

The celestial midnight sky was slowly humming its goodbyes to the twinkling stars. The heaven was dark but the deep blue hue was slightly adorned by the astronomical twilight.

The breezing zephyr of early November strolled among the pristine sky, clashing through every window as if knocking them, smacking at everyone's head, alarming them to shove their blankets off, to witness the alluring scenario, the exquisite sky, the delicate plants, the sleeping flowers, the ataraxy of the streets and much more, too much more.

The flawless and blissful beauty of the nature, every bit of it, each and every second, even the fractions of them, incessantly, tirelessly and endlessly proclaiming the sovereignty, the majesty, the wisdom, the perfection, the mercy of none other than The God, the one and only God, The Almighty Allah.

Behind one of the small windows on 4th floor of the tall hostel building, the ambience was different. Outside where there were many street lights glimmering, inside here, was just a single lamp illuminating the corner of the room and the small queen sized bed resting there. The relishing silence outside was contradicted by the peaceful, dulcet voice echoing through the room.

The voice was generating by the figure seated on the bed. The words emerging from the young girl were no different to the words being sung out but they were silent, as here, they were echoing. But what were those words? The Glory of Allah. The words of The Holy Qur'an.

Her head was bent to the Holy Book in her lap, held by her hands. Her eyes were adhered to the left side page, adorned with Arabic scripts. Her lips were delivering out what was inscribed...

سَبِّحِ ٱسْمَ رَبِّكَ ٱلْأَعْلَى [١] ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَ فَسَوَّىٰ [٢]

"Glory The Name Of Your Lord, The Most High. Who Created And 'Perfectly' Fashioned 'All'." [87:01-02]

Remember Allah with all attributes that fit Him, full of Honor and Respect. He created that which has been created and then, He fashioned every creation in the best of forms.

Everything around in the world is created how it should be, flawlessly. Beside the bed was spread a prayer mat, indicating someone had prayed a few minutes before.

وَٱلَّذِى قَدَّرَ فَهَدَىٰ [٣]

"And Who Ordained Precisely And Inspired Accordingly." [87:03]

He guided man to different states and He guided the cattle to their pastures.

Despite the darkness, the essense of the words were illuminating the cozy space. As said, Darkness into Light. The Prussian blue curtains swayed side to side, dancing along the wind.

وَٱلَّذِىٓ أَخْرَجَ ٱلْمَرْعَىٰ [٤] فَجَعَلَهُۥ غُثَآءً أَحْوَىٰ [٥]

"And Who Sends Forth Green 'Pasture'. Then Reduces It To Withered Chaff." [87:04-05]