The Killer Bee(old)

In the distance we can see Y/n with his camera using it as a pair of binocular, trying to find the dumbass of Leyasu who went right into the place.

Y/n: if I knew that dumbass was going to do I should have stay in the meeting.

He continues to look around until he spots Leyasu sneaking behind two guards and entering into the palace.

Y/n: he made it! Maybe Mine was wrong about him.

He continues to look until a guard spoted him and went after him.

Y/n: Maybe not.(sight) well time to save that dumbass.

Y/n was about to pull his driver but some speaks to him from behind.

Guard: what are you doing here!

Yn turns around and sees the guard pointing at him with a spear or pole arm. Instead of being intimated by the guard he just looks at him like he was examining. Until he smiles.

Y/n: you are perfect.

This confused the guard for a second until he sees y/n approaching towards him.

Guard: what you planning to do with me?!

Y/n does respond but continues to approach towards the guard and he started to scream of fear.

And that scream could be heard all over the town and even into the hideout of Night Raid. And they were wondering where did that scream come from?

They might never know?

Place

Ieyasu was running away from the guards who spotted him. He try's to lose them but every time he turn a corner more guards appear and was having difficulties to lose them until he turns to a corner gets caught by a guard.

The other guards reach them and they tell him to take the intureped to the cells the guard nobs and started to take him toward the cells ones they were alone Ieyasu than started to fight back, the guard was about stop him but Leyasu punch him on the face.

"Guard": WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR IEYASU!

Ieyasu: how you know my name?!

The "guard" removes his face mask and it was y/n suprising him.

Ieyasu: y/n what are you doing here.

Y/n: just here doing my job on my first day of my work.

Ieyasu: With you Trick us!

Y/n: I was been sarcastic you dumbass.

Ieyasu: oh and what are you

Y/n: saving your fucking ass before you get yourself kill.

Ieyasu: and where did you get the uniform?

Outside

We can see a guard doing its patrol until he spoted someone on his underwear with his back against the wall and with a glass bottle on his hand and a couple of empty bottles next to him.

Guard: again Erik! The the third time this week man.

Back the pin-
(Gun cocking)
Back with the Magenta Rider

Y/n: let's said I "borrow" it from a guard.

Ieyasu just look at him and he wonder what did y/n did to the guard... did he kill him?