First Blood(update)

Night Raid
[Morning]

Tatsumi: why are working in the kitchen?!

Ieyasu: aren't we support to be train on who to be assassin?

Sayo: but we are in the kitchen the entire time!

Akame: their no point in complaining, the three of you are with me and I'm in charge of the food.

Tatsumi: you are in charge but you are eating everything.

Ieyasu: if y/n was here he would slap your hand and will tell you to wait until the food is ready.

Sayo: I still remember when you two try to grave a snack but he smack you on the back of the head and told you to wait.

They smile remembering good times until their smile banish after remembering the true of him being the infamous Armor Knight Slayer.

Mine: those outfit really suits you.

Tatsumi: What did you say!

He looks to his left and sees Mine, Bulat, Lubbock and Sheele but they look they were ready to leave.

Ieyasu: are you all going somewhere?

Bulat: yeah. We're on an emergency assignment.

Sayo: Assignment? What about us?

Mine: you three can hold the fort, newbies! But we don't mind Armor Knight Slayer to tag in with us.

Lubbock: speaking of him where is he?

Tenkka: we left to deal with some noble.

Everyone looks behind them and they see the four riders of night Raid.

Bulat: which Nobel?

Robert: the one is Armor Knight Kabuto.

Lubbock: Him! And he went all alone.

Yuuma: yes.

Mine: and why are you so calm!? All of know how dangerous he is!

Kouta: yes, we know.

Raynare: we aren't stupid we know that detail but remember he is the Armor Knight Slayer so he won't have any difficulty dealing with that asshole.

With y/n

Guard1: hey pal do you have any plans for tonight?

Guard2: no, why are you asking?

Guard1: I know a place where they have sexy women were you could have some fun with them. If you know what I'm talking about.

He gives his parents a lustful smile and he shows him one as well.

Guard2: that sounds great.

Their smile disappear after hearing a motorcycle engineer approaching towards the mansion. They look infront of them and they see y/n parking the Machine Decaders and started to approach towards the gate. But he was stop by the guards.

Guard1: stop right their.

Guard2: state your business?

Y/n looks at both guards for a second until he responds to them.

Y/n: I'm here to speak with owner of the Mansion.

Guard1: and why do want to speak with him?

Y/n than pulls out a card and glares at them.

Y/n: about the people that he and his family murder.