Meeting Night Raid(Re-writing)

Hideout

On top of the cliff we can see Y/n looking at the horizon and thinking on the events that happen last night.

Y/n: I should have expected they would find out...

Y/n remember the disappointment faces of Tatsumi, Leyasu and Sayo after they found out about been the Armor Knight Slayer(Kamen Rider Slayer). He than close his eyes after what he went through the last six months when he arrived in this world.

????: Decade?

Y/n opens his eyes pulls out his Rider Booker in its gun form and aims at the person how just speak scaring her.

?????: Wait! Don't shoot me!

Y/n: huh... sorry you just scare me.

?????: don't apologize I should be the one to apologize after scaring you... what no it was my fault.

Y/n blinks for a second.

Y/n: huh... why are talking to yourself?

?????: I wasn't talking to my self.

Y/n: than with who?

?????: my demon partner.

Y/n: demon partner? Wait you are Evil!

?????: yes.

Y/n: and your demon partner is Kagero?

?????:(depress) I wish he was.

Y/n sees that is depress he quickly changed the subject.

Y/n: I think I haven't present my self... my name is Y/n L/n also known as Kamen Rider Decade.

Yuuma: a pleasure to meet you y/n I'm Yuuma Amano and also as Kamen Rider Evil/Live

Y/n:(throughs) Amano Yuuma... why does her name sounds familiar? So Yuuma, do you need something from me?

Yuuma: yes and that is if you are joining Night Raid?

Y/n: that it depends in tonight meeting.

Yuuma: I understand....

Yuuma gets closer to y/n and whisper something to his ear.

Yuuma?: but if you don't we will have to kill you and your friends...

Y/n gets serious and looks at her but notices that Yuuma was nervous.

Yuuma:(nervous) what did my demon told you.

Y/n: just a treat, but let's just forget it...

Yuuma:(nervous) okay... come with me I will introduce you to everyone and including the others Kamen Riders.

Y/n started to follow Yuuma. But someone was watching him on the distance.