The pink sniper

Night Raid
[Morning]
(Kitchen)

Y/n and Akame were in the kitchen making breakfast for the entire group of Night Raid. But the odd thing was y/n was in his Rider Form wearing a apron on top of his Armor. And the reason of why he was in that form well simple because he doesn't want the red eye assassin to strip him again like last night.

 And the reason of why he was in that form well simple because he doesn't want the red eye assassin to strip him again like last night

(Imagine is Decade)

The the two of them were calm doing the cooking until a loud explosion was heard by the entire base. Decade looks up wondering what was that for. And Akame does the same till she continues to cook and Decade.

Decade:(thoughs) this most normal to her.

So Decade goes back to his cooking. While those two will doing their task. Because Tatsumi and Ieyasu ducking under a hole in the wall and right infront of them was Mine with gun in hand and she was only wearing her underwear and Sayo was just on the side holding the Kunai Gun that y/n grave it to her last night.

Tatsumi/Ieyasu: were you trying to kill us!

Mine: Yes! For spying perverts!

Tatsumi/Ieyasu: we didn't know that you were changing!

Sayo: you should always knock frist before opening the door!

Tatsumi/Ieyasu: are you on her side!

Sayo: of course you pair of perverts!

We go back to Decade and Akame now serving breakfast to everyone who is on the table ready to eat and Decade looks up again after hearing them screaming at each other.

Decade: they sure have a lot of energy today.

Tenkka: why are you in your Rider form.

Decade: because of her.

Decade points at Akame who look at him confused and started to wonder what did she do to him.

Kurome: Akame what did you do?

Akame: I don't know.

Decade than looks at her disbelief after what he just heard.

Decade: don't play dumb with me you know what you did.

Akame: i don't know.

Decade: Tsukasa, why did you send me to this world.