The Inferno Swordsman

Iokal Mansion

Inside the mansion of the now disease Iokal was Decade walking in the hallway trying to figure out what is this feeling that someone or something was calling him. He went every room to find the source but he only got was some entry room and some guards, butlers and maids stealing from from the now disease Iokal. He didn't nothing against the butlers and maids he just let them do their thing. But with the guards he kill them when they try to attack him. And he found the woman who where kidnap and been torture by Iokal and the guards, he free them and open an Aurora Curtain so they could escape more safer and they would appear to a near by village. He continues with search till he reache what could be the main room.

 He continues with search till he reache what could be the main room

Decade: even do Iokal was a baster, he has good taste.

Decade looks around the room but doesn't find nothing and he was about to leave but notices an entry sword stand that was burn. This intrigued him and checks it out. Ones he was right infront of the he notices the metal part of the sword stand was melted.

Decade: what could have caused this?

Decade continues to investigate and doesn't find nothing he was about to leave the room but the temperature was rising quick he looks behind and sees a fire ball heading to his direction, a second later a large explosion appear in the room and the entire room was in flames.

Guard: you got him!

?????: of course I did, I never miss after.

The duo than look at the room that was now in flames and smile thinking the person who was in the room was now dead, but their smile banish after seen a silhouetted appearing in the middle of the flames and started to approach towards them. Ones he was out of the room he removes the ash from his Armor.

Decade: that was a closed one.

One of the them tried to land a punch on his face but Decade, step aside dodging the punch he than kicks him but he places is arm to a X blocking it but the force pushes him back.

Guard: Not bad, if I do say so myself.

Decade: you most be a koukenji martial artist?

Guard: precisely. I used to be an instructor, in fact. That was ten years ago, though.

Decade: and now you are a dog serving to capital.

This comment made him furious and started to run towards Decade, he than jumped to the air ready to land a hit on him but Decade catches it with right hand than throws a left hook under his jaw, he than kicks him on the gut making him spit a bit. Decade with his Rider Booker on it's gun form started to shoot at him on both of his legs making him scream. Decade quickly dash towards the guard and does a spin kick knocking him out.

 Decade quickly dash towards the guard and does a spin kick knocking him out