The Journey of the Decade(Re-writing)

On the dirt road we can y/n riding his bike the Machine Decaders, that thanks to Tsukasa how allow him take it to the that world. But a certain Goddess said that wasn't allowed that only one thing he could bring to that world. But Tsukasa didn't care about it and so he allow it but he made some adjustments...

By adjustments I mean he thick the goddess name Aqua to make the gasoline tank infinite and a bottomless Saddlebags with the right equipment to give his bike maintenance once in a while.

And he was thankful that he has his costume bike a reminder of his girlfriend...

??????: are we their yet?

Y/n: no, Tatsumi.

Behind his bike was attached a wooden wagon and on it their are group of three teenagers that looks like his age or one year younger than him.

They are Leyasu, Tatsumi and Sayo who are on the wagon. And how he meet them. After he arrive in this new world on the first month he was living on the forest but on his second month he arrived on a village that was been Raided by bandit and with out any hesitantio he fight the bandit. And ones he took care of it he decide to stay on the village to help them to rebuild the village and that's where he meets the trio. He got along with them so well they quickly become friends.

Leyasu: how long do you think that will take us?

Y/n: like 3 more hours.

Sayo: y/n, you should take a break.

Y/n: I'm alright Sayo, I'm not tired.

Leyasu: take a break and we

Y/n: not in a million years I will let you drive again.

Tatsumi: yeah, I still remember the day you let us drive your Machine Decader and Leyasu crash into a house.

Sayo: and y/n was so furious that he also kick you with his Armor.

Tatsumi: and he wasn't mad because of the bike, and it was for the house

Y/n: because it was the house that I just finished fixing and you dumbass destroyed the wall.

Sayo: and we try to calm you down after the accident.

Leyasu remember that day and gets a chill on his back.

Y/n just stayed quiet until he smile and continues with drive until they reaches to their destination.

Tatsumi: wow so this is capital!

The group have finally arrived to their destination and started look at the surrounding amazed. The trio than look at y/n and looks at them.