Meeting Night Raid(old)

Hideout

On top of a cliff we can see Y/n was on his throught on the event that happen yesterday.

Y/n:.... I can't still believe what happened yesterday... but more importantly I came into a Kamen Rider. I turn into the Destroyer of Worlds.

But theirs one thing on my mind?

Why did Tsukasa send me to this world?

To save it or Destroyer?

Y/n than chuckle a bit.

Y/n: if she knew that I became into Kamen Rider Decade she would get jealous... speaking of her.

He than looks at the sky.

Y/n: I hope you are alright... Alena...

He than hears some footsteps behind him by instinct he pulls out the Ride Booker(gun form) and aims at the person who was behind him and that person was Leone who try to sneak behind him.

Y/n: what were you going to do?

Leone:(nervous) well I wanted to scare you and ask you...

Y/n: if I'm going to join Night Raid?

Leone nobs while Y/n was still aiming at her.

Y/n: yesterday I did said my answer didn't I?

Leone: yes but since your friends are still undecided I just wanted to make sure that your answer was final.

Y/n: well if that's the case than... my final answer is yes.

Leone: well than can to put your weapon now.

Y/n: oh... sorry.

He lowers his gun.

Leone: well since that is settled.

She started to drag him.

Y/n: hey where are you taking me?!

Leone: to meet the other's of course.

Y/n: you know that I can walk on my own right.

She doesn't listen to him and continues to drag him into the base.

Y/n:(mind) what crazy adventures await me on this world.

While he was been drag by Leone, inside the base Akame was watching them especially on Y/n.

Sheele: are they still undecided about to joining?

Sheele is a slender yet curvaceous woman with long purple hair and purple eyes. She usually wore a revealing sleeveless lilac cheongsam with detached lilac arm sleeves and white boots

 She usually wore a revealing sleeveless lilac cheongsam with detached lilac arm sleeves and white boots