The Journey of the Decade(old)

Y/n: okay who did I get here.(try's to remember) now I remember I got shot by a corrupted cop. Than I meant ORENO DECEIDOOO! And send me to this new world.(stands up) but the question is where did I lan-uff.

Y/n trips on something when he looks he sees a suitcase. Gets closer to the suitcase and when he opens what he sees suprised him. Inside of the suitcase was the Neo Decade Driver and the Rider Book and all the cards it have everything except the the K-Touch.

Y/n: well I least have something to entertain my self. But where is my camera

Looks around for his camera but he wasn't able to find it.

Y/n:*sight* well their goes my precious camera. So where should I go?

After thinking it for a few seconds he started to walk but before that he picks up the suitcase and started to leave the grass field.

3 hours later

For the last 3 hours he have been walking, a boring long walk and he didn't found any village or city.

Y/n: I have been walking over 3 hours and I haven't seen no one. Did Tsukasa send me to a deserted planet?

He continue to walk but doing his path he sees someone.

And she look like she was looking for someone. So Y/n started to walk to her.

Y/n: huh excuse me miss.(puts his hand on the girl shoulder)

That was a big mistake.

The girls was distracted that she didn't notice that someone was talking to her, so in pure instinct she grave Y/n's and throws him to the ground.

Y/n: ouch!

????: what were you planning to do.

Y/n: I was going to ask you were is the closest village around here.

????: is that so.(looks Y/n) weren't you going to robe me?

Y/n: what makes you think that.

???? After notices that he was telling the true she decided to help him up.