Assassin/Destroyer vs Executioner part 1

Night Raid
(Morning)
[Y/n room]

Elsa: y/n? What are you going to do with this?

Say the little girl holding the Slashriser on her hands.

Y/n: I'm was planning to give it to someone of night Raid.

Elsa: to who?

Y/n: I don't know yet. I know Yuuma, Tenkka, Kouta and Robert don't need it because they have their own. But the others I don't know jet.

Elsa: and what about that sword?

Elsa points at the Teigu that was leading on the wall, y/n looks where Elsa was pointing at.

Y/n: I don't know yet. When I try to grant it over to Najenda for a strange reason my hand move own its own.

Elsa: really?

Y/n: yes and I don't know why.

Elsa looks at him like if he was crazy and y/n notices it but doesn't say nothing because he doesn't know who to explain it to her that he is hearing a voice from the blade. He comes back to reality when he hears a familiar announcement.

Inferno wing

Y/n looks at Elsa and sees her playing with Progrise key by pressing the button multiple times.

Inferno wing
Inferno wing
Inferno wing

He just let's her have fun with the progrise key and looks at the blade a bit intrigued.

Y/n:(Thoughs) why the blade was acting up when I try to give it to Najenda?

Dining Table

Leone: Thanks for the food!

Y/n: did you seriously need to eat that fast?

Leone: look at your left.

Y/n looks at his left and sees Elsa eating like if their isn't a tomorrow, and he gets a sweat drop behind his head.

Y/n: Elsa you shouldn't eat that was because you are going to

Elsa stops eating and started to cough.

Y/n: choke.

Y/n gives her a glass of water and she takes it and started to drink to pass the food that was stuck on her throat.

Ieyasu: Mine and Sheele aren't up yet?

Akame: nope, but that's not unusual.

Y/n: so they aren't really a morning person, huh. Well I should-

Before y/n could do something Akame takes the two bowls Croquettes over rice and started to eat them leaving nothing on it.

Tatsumi: Target eliminated in the blink of an eye.

Y/n: no sh- ow!