Chapter 4: A Chestnut doesn't want anything to do with the plot.

So there I was, Soaking wet, Staring at a black horse with wings and a horn shooting lightning around the room and only one thought could really cross through my mind at that.

"I should go home" None of this was my business, With how this world has been working so far, I should just ignore the obvious evil bad guy, or girl in this situation. Technically she's an old hag since she's more than a thousand years old, But she also doesn't really look her age.

Even now I can see the Guards who were supposed to be guarding the princess are rushing towards her...
Without formation...
and now they're on the ground...
Does this land even have a real military? A Police force even?
These guys suck...

After knocking out the useless guards, Nightmare moon turns into more the blue mist and dashes out of the building.

This really isn't my problem.

But as I look over to Angel, Struggling to get up the stairs with his wet and slippery fur, I decide I should at least help him out a bit.
Walking over to the stairs, Staying close to the wall as I usually do, I reach them and help push Angel up.

"Don't push me, Carry me!" He shouts at me as he jumps on to my head.
I really don't have a problem with this, I am the one responsible for him being so slippery after all. It's the least I could do.

Walking up the stair with a small bunny standing on my head sounds harder than it actually is.
The problem was That I could only go one step at a time because of my tiny body.
If I was in my original body, This would have been over so quick.
A thirty second climb would have turned into five.

"Angel? Angel where are you? Oh where did you go?" As we get closer to the balcony where Fluttershy was with the songbirds, We can hear her calling out to Angel.
"Hurry it up! She's going to start worrying!" Angel taps my head with his food as he tells me to hurry it up.
I know it doesn't hurt and He weighs almost nothing, But he could at least be nice about asking.

Up on a Balcony overlooking the crowd, A yellow Pegasus with a pink mane is looking behind curtains and under carpets looking for her pet rabbit.

"Chespin Ches!" She hears someone calling out to her from the staircase behind her.

Landing on the floor, She slowly walks over to the doorway that connects the Balcony with the staircase.
Peeking over a corner, She sees her lovely little Angel.
Standing on top of an animal she never saw before?

First a Baby Dragon, Then Nightmare Moon and now this? Fluttershy really had a long and exciting day, she doesn't know if she can keep up with it all.

"Chespin, Pin ches." It told her that it and Angel were down on the ground floor eating from the buffet.

Oh she was so worried about Angel, But he was just hungry.

"Angel deary, next time you want to hang out with your friends, please tell me before hand, I was so worried about what might have happened to you." Fluttershy picks up her small white bunny and gives him a soft hug.

She then turns back to the new animal, She's never seen something like that in any of her biology books. Maybe the princess's student that was here earlier might have an Idea.

"Chespin..." It says with a small lowering of it's head, Oh, It was worry that It worried her about Angel.
"It's fine dear, You should probably go back to your nest, with that scary black pony outside, I don't think staying around is safe." As she told the mysterious creature this, She got an Idea.

"Wait, Why don't you sleep in my home tonight? I'm sure Angel will be happy to have a friend over, And it will be safer for you as well. What do you think?" She asked.