Chapter 19: A Chestnuts first day on foreign soil.

Have you ever ridden a carriage?
Its uncomfortable, The wheels have no suspension to keep the cart on the ground.
Every little bump on the road is felt.
And the seats aren't comfortable at all, even with cushioning.

And it was in that uncomfortable ride that I spent an hour plotting on how to get the D3U to become a more active threat.
I never had any experience as an ambassador, And I can't talk with anyone here other than other humans and animals.

And for a lot of the time here, I'm going to have to be alone, With Blueblood with the Separatists and Cadance with the Traditionalists, leaving me alone with the Democratic Diamond Dog Union.

But, as luck would turn out, Cadance just gifted me a box of cookies.
Cookies that can be used as incentive for creatures that don't know good food.
Creatures Like Rats.

Reaching a tall hill overlooking the capital city of Dimondia, The Cart stops. The Horses, actual horses, not Ponies, but wild animal horses, refused to go further.

"C'mon you aggravating bums, it's only twenty more minutes!" The Stagecoach of the carriage yells at the four horses that pulled us.

"What is going on?" Cadance asks the driver, who grumbles how the horses refuse to move, Duke Snifflepaw wipes sweat off his brow at the inconvience that's being caused and Blueblood simply closes his eyes.

Peeking my head out the window of the carriage, "What's going on out here, why did we stop?" I ask the horses.

"You understand what we're saying?" One of the horses asks, And I nod in return.

"Well, You know how the capital is split in three factions, right?" A second horse tells, prompting a third horse to continue, "Yeah yeah yeah, that President Dog, Real Scary guy. Said that he'd make us into glue if we bring the Princesses any help. And seeing as your group is here to help Queen Katherina, Well"

The fourth horse finishes with "We Aint gonna become Glue, no Sir! You're gonna have to walk the rest of the way! We Ain't movin'!"

Sliding back into the carriage, I take out a piece of Paper from my CPP and write down what the horses said.

"So President Lycanroc doesn't want us here, Seems like he wants the Civil War to happen. Well, If we have to walk, then sadly we'll walk." Blueblood said after reading my paper, Lifting his luggage in a telekinetic grip, and exiting the carriage.

"I'm so sorry, your highness," Duke Snifflepaw and the Driver bowed as Cadance exited the carriage. "If we knew this would happen, we would've taken a different route."

"No need Sir Snifflepaw, I am sure that the walk to meet with Queen Katherina will be short, Seeing the City on the way there will help us think of a solution." Cadance answered the Duke, Lifting her own luggage and walking down the road.

Stopping next to me, She offers to carry me on her back, so I wouldn't need to run after them.

I begrudgingly accept.

I mean, My feet are very small, so I can't run very fast. And I'm not going to roll into a ball after them, That'll ruin the new suit.

So now I'm sitting on the back of a magical princess, as we, a group consisting of a Princess, a Prince, a Duke, and a Human turned fictional Rodent, Make our way to the capital city of Dimondia.

What can go wrong?

We soon reach the streets of the City, where the Dirt Road turns into paved stone, and the trees and hills turn into brick and mortar.