Chapter 5: A Chestnut started working out.

When I woke up, The sun has already started to set.
It seems I slept through the entire day.

Thinking back on what made me so tired, Yesterdays events came to mind.

Waking up early, Doing my stretches, Look at the townsponies do whatever it is they do, Meet up with Angel behind Fluttershy's house, Borrow food in secret, Go home, take a nap, wake up and go to the town hall, eat free food, Black Horse appears, speak with Fluttershy for the first time, Find out who the main characters of this Cartoon world are, Stop Angel from running into the big dark forest, Take Angel back to Fluttershy's cabin, put him to sleep, Overwork my body by using Rollout on the way home, Go to sleep at sunrise.

I had a really long day yesterday.

But that also brings forth an even bigger problem.
This is a world with Cartoon logic.
And by the events of yesterday, I can guess that the plot has started.

I've already been here, as a half a meter tall fictional monster, And I have no clue as for how to get back.
I don't know even where to start looking!

But something I do know is that Yesterday, I used a Pokemon Move for five consecutive minutes and It almost knocked me out cold.

As I look down at my small arm, I come to the conclusion that,
I really am out of shape...

When Angel woke, his first thought weren't about how he was in his bed or why it was already two in the afternoon.
He was thinking of the safety of his caretaker.

"Fluttershy!" He cried out as he jumped out of his small bed, He rushes quickly rushes around the house, looking under pillows and outside windows.
Until he reaches a door.

"Please be here Please be here" He mumbled to himself as he slowly pushed the door open with all his small, rabbit might.
"Fluttershy, Are you here?" He asked the dark bedroom. He couldn't see anything inside, with the curtains closed and the windows shut.

He inched closer to the bed, slowly climbing up it before he checked under the blanket.
Seeing nothing under it, He quickly jumped towards the door outside!

He needs to go save her!

As he reached the door after jumping down an entire flight of stairs, He leaped outside only to crash into a soft, yellow wall.
"Oh Angel, you're awake. You slept through the whole day yest- Oh no, why are you crying? Please don't cry." Fluttershy kneels down to hug Angel as he cries into her coat.
"Everything is fine, Nothing is going to hurt you. Here, Why don't you tell me whats wrong?"

And so he told her, he told her about how he followed her to the entrance of the forest, of how scared he was she wouldn't come back, , about how~

And as he continued telling her his fears and worries he suddenly perks up.
"Chespin!" He shouts before grabbing Fluttershy's mane and dragging her out the door with him.

"Angel, Slow down, where are you taking me?" Fluttershy asked as she walked behind her little bunny rabbit.
"I need to apologize to Chespin!" Angel responded to her as he urged her to hurry up.

"Chespin is your new friend right? How come I haven't seen him around?" Fluttershy asked Chespin as they walked down the road towards Ponyville.
"He only arrived in the area two weeks ago and he lives on the other side of the big lake." Angel answered as he hopped towards a stand selling carrots.

Getting Fluttershy to buy two carrots, they continued on towards the lake.
"Angel, you know the lake is very big, and walking around it is going to take a while. It's getting late, Why don't you hang out with your friend tomorrow?" She looks at the lake in the distance, Only a few minutes away, but reaching the other side to where the trees are at will take a while.
The Sun will have already set by the time they reach it and back.