Chapter 8: A Chestnut in the library.

When I returned to my burrow from my hike up the mountain. I expected the rest of the day to be simple and relaxing.

So much stuff happened without anything actually happening, you feel me?
I mean, I'm not alone! There are at least two more human turned Pokemon somewhere in Equestria, And maybe even more outside of it.

If I can find them, We can work together to hatch a plan to get back to earth! We could all meet up in the cave up the mountain because Mr Figlioccio can't really leave the place. Being a slow turtle and all that.

He didn't even know what Pokemon was, I had to explain it to him. He did know about The Legend Of Zelda and Donkey Kong, so at least he had some knowledge of video games, But it's still weird that he hasn't heard about Pokemon, It is the highest grossing media franchise after all.

Maybe he doesn't leave his house much? He did know older games, Maybe he doesn't really use technology. Is he a hermit maybe? That will explain why he lived in a cave on top of a mountain without any other people to talk to for over a month.

But he did say something about the other human turned pokemon he met, An old British guy who turned into a deer.
So it's a Chespin, me. A Torkoal, Antonio, and possibly a Stantler, the old British guy I haven't met yet.

As I was thinking about all the information that Antonio gave me with only an hour long talk, I hear the tapping of a hoof getting closer.
Looking outside my lair, I spot a yellow Pegasus and a white Bunny walking towards me.
Going outside in order to meet them, I ask what's going on.

"Good Afternoon Mr Chespin, Remember how you asked me to help you when we last met?" Fluttershy asked me as I walked towards her and Angel.
"Well, Twilight, The new librarian, agreed to let you come and help me look for a book that will find your home." Fluttershy smiled and Angel hopped off of her head, landing just in front of me.

"Yep, It's now our turn to help you!" He points his small front paw at me, likely trying to imitate a character he saw in a book or show once.
Fluttershy nods her head as she continues, "Exactly, As the caretaker of the animals around here, It would be terrible if I couldn't help out every animal that needs help, Even if I don't know their species."

Looking up at Fluttershy, I am lost for words. She barely knows me, We only exchanged maybe two sentences before I asked for her help...
She really is the Element of Kindness.

The library this time gave off a different feeling than last time I was here, Maybe it's the lack of world ending villain, or maybe it's the fact that the Purple Unicorn in front of me isn't throwing around books looking for one specific cover.

Which is a terrible trait to have as a librarian, You can't just throw books around, you take them out slowly and place them on a table, not throw them around on the floor all willy-nilly.

But that doesn't matter, Seeing as the purple Unicorn, Twilight Sparkles, Still a funny name, Is looking over me with a magnifying glass that makes the eye looking through it look comically large.

"Okay Fluttershy, I've checked over these books while you weren't here, and I have to say." She said as she took her eye off the magnifying glass and let go of me, "I never seen any creature like this"

That doesn't really surprise me.

Now please move outside, I'll be looking for a book on alternate realities and how to get to them.

Walking away from the two talking ponies as they're reading through the mountain of books that Twilight has readied, looking for something they missed.

I walk towards a bipedal lizard that's organizing some books, Maybe he can point me to the right shelf.