Hello

Hello, This is not a new chapter, This story is remaining discontinued.

I am posting this chapter here on Wattpad only to tell you my plans for the future.

Currently, I am juggling several different works, some more important than other.

One of my stories, a Blueblood OCSI that I'm posting onto FIMfiction is currently sitting at 150k words and 80 chapters, that is my main project as of now.

If we take the show as a timeline, that story is currently in the middle of Season 2.

I am planning on placing it on Hiatus once I reach that point, something that would likely take another few months, before I start working on a story I think you all would enjoy.

"A Walking Chestnut - Rewritten"

A Rewrite of this entire story, where I will be focusing on the plot elements and Adventure aspects more than the Slice-of-life, Focusing more on the Pokemon/Humans and Wild Animal characters.

I feel like one of my biggest failures with A Walking Chestnut was the story, In so there wasn't any.

I added a plot and background halfway through the story, I had no plan as to where I was going and was simply flying by the seat of my pants.

That will change.

Sam's character will be going a massive Overhaul, He'd still be the "Big Brother" Archetype that he currently is, But I also want to focus on the need to return home, the panic that someone like him will be going through in a new and unfamiliar body and place, Trying his hardest not to lose his sanity with all the bullshit going on around him.

Angel is going to be incredibly important in this rewrite.

If Samuel is the Anger, the Big and Brawny Human who's lashing out at the world around him, Angel is going to be his Little Brother, someone who'll try and calm him down and keep him civilized.

I'll also be massively reworking the story structure, Sam talking with the ponies early on? No, Leave the Mane 6 out of this, this isn't their story anymore.

It'll be an adventure-focused Fantasy, with elements of Mystery as to "Why are the Humans in Equestria? Why are they Pokemon? Why do they come from different eras and places?" All those questions.

I will be adding the Pokemon differently than I did here, Sawsbuck and Lycanroc aren't going to simply show up, and Chespin isn't going to get himself dragged off to do the main plot, no.

He's going to be active, He's going to search for a way to return to earth.

All the meta-commentary and jokes on this world running on cartoon logic? Remove it.

This is going to be a story about a young man who lost his Brother and Mother, and he's going to fight heaven and earth before he allows himself to lose his Father too!

So Rejoice!!!

A Rewrite will be coming (In a few months lmao)

On another note, Thank you to everyone who is still reading this story, even after I dropped it, you all rule!

As of writing this chapter, we are #2 in the "Ponies" Tag, and #10 in the "MLP" Tag.

That is the top 1% of stories in those tags, which include 1.5k in #Ponies and 16.6k in #MLP.

That's because my stories are goated, and they all do well in their respective tags.

Thank you all for reading.

Hope you'll be with me for the Rewrite.

Goodbye~ Netapel.

In the meantime, Check out my current main project, currently sitting at 151-thousand words across 80 chapters.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/534885/trash-of-the-royal-castle

And I'm still not close to finishing it lol.

Thank for reading this update :)