From Sab

Hi!

First of all thank you for reaching up to this section of the story. Thank you for reading TTF even with the lulubog and lilitaw updates nakaabang pa rin kayo and I really do appreciate it.

Can't believe I finished 3 narrative stories under one series. Proud of myself hehe. Sorry if may mga inconsistencies sa story or any other problem with characters, setting o kahit saan mang part ng story itself, I'll work harder para mas mag-improve pa sa future stories.

These past few months has been super busy for me pero super happy talaga ako kapag nagsusulat ng kung ano lang maisip ko, I'm happy natapos ko 'to but then I'll have a break from wattpad muna but that doesn't mean I won't write anymore. Super busy lang talaga with OJT and of course, ya girl is already 4th year college student. I have to set my priorities straight kaya I decided to take a break muna. I don't know for how long but I'll definitely come back so I hope you'll still be with me by that time.

Fyi, West Avenue Series doesn't end here, hope to see you all on the next one. Hanggang magsawa kayo char!

If things get too heavy, you can always rest. Take your time, you'll eventually get there.

From the heart,
Isabelle