Tres

"I'm gonna give you the world."

"Ms

"Ms. Frazier, you are so crazy." Saavia and Ms. Frazier held their stomachs as she told another one of her insane stories. 

"Oh baby, back in my days, if you were gonna cheat on me, your pockets were gonna feel it."

"Amen sista." Saavia smiled as her and Ms. Frazier high fived and took another sip of their wine. 

"I was thinking of some tape ins? What you think?"

"I think some inches would look great on you. I would ask how you want them but I know you love your curls." Saavia teased as Ms. Frazier shook her head from side to side bouncing her curls.

"You know me so well. My head is too small for straight hair. I wish I had a watermelon head like you, you can wear any style." Saavia fake gasped.

"My head is normal size." She pouted.

"No it's not." Ms. Frazier and Von both said as Von entered the room.

"Well we all can't have peanut heads like y'all two." Saavia stuck her tongue out before taking another sip of her wine.

"Now Von I did not invite y'all over here for you to find some more work to do. I want y'all to relax." Ms. Frazier fussed.

Von had been working on Ms. Frazier's sink since the group finished dinner. Von could never pass up on sweets though, so he ate his dessert while fixing her sink.

While he fixed the sink, Saavia and Ms. Frazier caught up. Only as much as they could seeing as Saavia couldn't stop staring at Von as his muscles flexed while working on the appliance.

The two were so in love and in awe of one another.

"I know, I know. I just can't ignore it though." He said taking another bite on his 2nd slice of cherry pie.

"I'm gonna talk to Ben's ugly ass again. He knows he could give you a job."

"He barely want us here." Saavia chimed in, rolling her eyes. Von nodded in agreement.

"Well if they wanna keep taking my money, they need to do something. This building is a mess! And Dayvon is a great young man." She exclaimed.

Saavia and Von watched as she started to search the apartment.

"What you looking for?"

"My damn phone. I need to make some calls." She checked both counters before digging under her couch.

"Isn't it on your hip Ms. Frazier?" Saavia smiled. Ms. Frazier froze, feeling her phone on her hip.

"Get out of an old lady's business." She fussed with a smile before heading to her room.

"You fucking that pie up boy." Saavia cheesed as she took a napkin wiping the excess crumbs off of Von's mouth.

"She know she can bake her ass off." he mumbled shoving the last bite into his mouth.