Diecisiete

"I would never"

A month later....

"Okay, can I take a few pictures of you really quick?"

"Of course!"

Liked by therealkylesister and 404,000 others

Saviaap Long ass weave, it be tickling her ass crack

View all 23,012 comments...

"Okay, got it. You look so good." Saavia complimented.

"Thanks pretty. I really needed to hear that." She scoffed to herself.

Saavia didn't want to pry, but the girl didn't seem as bubbly as she normally was. Even though Saavia had only been around her one other time after the night at the club, both instances the girl was a chatter box.

Her entire appointment was extremely quiet and antsy. Saavia also noticed that she would consistently lock and unlock her phone. Almost as if she was waiting for a notification.

"Is everything okay?" She couldn't help herself.

Dess took a long sigh, holding her head down. Even through the long 40 inch hair that hung over her face, Saavia could still see the tears that were threatening to fall down her face.

"I don't know if you know but-" her voice began to crack.

"I've been dealing with Future, the rapper on and off. And I really am in love with him. But, he just can't seem to be faithful to me. He told me when we first started dating that monogamy wasn't for him, but I thought I could change him. Thank you." Dess sighed again taking the pieces of tissue from Saavia.

"I know it sounds dumb but, he is so different with me. He's not this nonchalant player that he portrays in his music. He's a sensitive gentleman and he's also kind of a nerd." Both the girls laughed together.

"It just really hurts seeing other girls come out the blue and I'm supposed to pretend to be okay with it. I'm not. I want him to myself. Is that selfish Saavia?"