Doce

"You ready to talk?"

Saavia fiddled with the door, struggling to get in

Saavia fiddled with the door, struggling to get in. Due to the many drinks she had at the club, there were two moving doorknobs and she couldn't seem to get the key in either one.

After struggling for another two minutes, the door was snatched open, revealing a pissed off Dayvon.

She silently walked passed him, rolling her eyes, before plopping onto the bed.

She thought laying down would bring some ease to her spinning world but it did the opposite.

She felt like she was on a rocking boat and she was only getting dizzier. She sat up, feeling her mouth begin to moisten and her throat began to gag.

"Shit." Dayvon mumbled, pulling the trash can between her knees.

He held Saavia's hair with one hand, rubbing her back in small circles with the other as she emptied her stomach contents into the trash.

"I'm never drinking ag-" Before she could finish, her head flew over the trash can again, vomiting for the third time.

"You such a light weight." He smiled, watching her wipe the sides of her mouth.

It was crazy to him that even with them not speaking, her being drunk, and currently throwing up, she was still the most beautiful thing to her.

He was pissed she went out without mentioning it to him, but he couldn't deny how good she looked in the slightly oversized dress.

The embezzlements just brought more attention to her soft, chocolate skin.

The low back exposed her skin waist that slightly curved at her hips. Even her smooth feet that were now decorated with French tips were beautiful to him.

She was completely flawless in his eyes.

"Come on." He kissed her forehead before holding onto her waist, guiding her towards the sink.

"Where them shits at.." He mumbled, looking for the cotton ball like product he always saw her use at the end of the night.

Finally checking the drawer under the sink he was able to find "L'Oréal Makeup Wipes".

Sitting her on top of the sink, he began throughly wiping her face. Throwing out the first wipe, he used a second to clean up the rest of his work.

Next was the easy part seeing as they had the same skin care routine. He just made sure not to mess up her lashes.

He then took the protective cap off of her toothbrush, wetting it, putting their charcoal toothpaste on, and wetting it again before handing to her to finish the job.

Content with how well she was doing on her own, he went back into the bedroom to grab a bottle of water and Aleve pills.